The Reef Tank banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Administrator
19,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..... :unsure: .....ends in a 'Y', and I'm heading to work.....yup.

Good morning and HAPPY SATURDAY! It was a short week, and feeling under the weather really blurred it.

Coffee is served, and a craving for some Cream of Wheat.....,but no canned milk to allow that to happen, so Frosted Cherry Pop Tarts as an alternate. WILL get some canned milk on the way home just in case I wake up tomorrow with that same craving.

Sunny and 80, with a brisk 53F at the moment....tomorrow RAIN.

Peace and grooviness to All,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
28,492 Posts
Good mawnin’, Hack, and all of TRT!

Wot? You make Cream of Wheat with canned milk? That sounds yummy! Thanks for the coffee this morning. On our training table we have an assortment of fresh blueberry muffins, Thomas English muffins, and PB. Nanners and Local apples, too.

Hope your day goes well and is filled with grooviness!

rain is what we are having today, so I need to turn on my internal sunshine. I will most likely do inside chores this afternoon. When the rain dies down, I will get gasoline and go to a local farmer’s market.

What’s going on in everybody else’s lives today?

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

·
Super Moderator
22,753 Posts
Morning Hack and Cath,, and those that check in today.
Heavy garbage bin rolled to the road, dawgs and boids tended to and luved on.

Going to mom’s next, then a stop at sis’s on the way home.

Prob will lower some green when I get home, rain said to happen tomorrow off n on for a few days.

Hope everyone has a great day 👍🏼

Reactions: hackshobby and VWD

·
Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
28,517 Posts
Good morning everyone,

Coffee is done. I’m getting a late start. But it’s Saturday. I was going to be shipping some seahorses out Tuesday. But it’s not going to happen because the person doesn’t want to pay shipping. Still cheaper then ordering anywhere else online. 4 seahorses shipped for 300.00 dollars is a good price. 50 buck a seahorse.
Not sure what I’m going to do today. Tomorrow is Coopers birthday party.
Have a great day

·
Administrator
49,400 Posts
Comfort Dog Dog breed Textile Carnivore

Mornin all, lazy day here. 101f for hi temp, going into town later for Bradys burfday celebration. Hard to believe he is 18, WOW.
Didn't get fur to vet yesterday for meds, next Friday. Curious her weight now, guessing over 60#

·
Administrator
19,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DISCLAIMER...,....I am NO certified dietician!

Wot? You make Cream of Wheat with canned milk? That sounds yummy!
Jen used to scoff at me eating Cream of Wheat....,.,and then watched me fix it....,.,REALLY SCOFFED AT ME. And for some reason, feeling poorly probably tried some to see if she could keep it down type thing...,Fell in love with it. Jen on the other hand is very healthy eater.....,I have corrupted Her to say the least.
I mix mine, the 2-serving quantity: about equal parts caned and whole milk, and add about 2 cups of sugar.:eek:

Hack

·
Administrator
19,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A LONG 1/2 day at the creek....just got home.
Liverwurst and hard roll,....("well, a weeny Kaiser roll, can't find good old fashioned 'crusty' hard rolls round here."), and Gulden's spicy brown mustard.

Should be doing something next, but ain't gonna look too awfully hard for whatever that might be....,.a little Hide n Seek with responsibility.

I know Jen wants to go back down to the hospital to play with the new baby, but is/.was napping when I got home....tough call.

Peace n lemon drops,
Hack

·
Super Moderator
28,492 Posts
Hi, everyone!

Hack - OMG, Your version of Cream of Wheat is way too sweet for me. But then, you would hate the way I fix it.😂😂. Whatever works for thems that eats it, I say.
Have a groovy time with your family tonight, Hack!

Doug, that sounds like a good time with your family for Brady’s birthday! Photos, please! I hear ya about not liking to drive at night.

My grooviness role for everyone tonight!

·
Administrator
19,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I remember as a kid Cath traveling with my Parents through the South......stopping at restaurants, and getting grits with my breakfast. Tasted them......looked like Cream of Wheat.......took me a while before I could look at Cream of Wheat again. Never acquired a taste for grits though.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADY! Enjoy Doug, and travel safe.

Just watched that new Predator movie set in the 1700's with a Comanche women as the heroin heroine.....saw the 1st one and this one ONLY. Not a fan of the franchise, but this one worked for me.

Want to do so much on my night off, and think sleep will be the winner.
Hack

·
Administrator
19,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome......WOW, a 'double welcome' seems to be in order. :unsure: :oops:

Welcome to TRT Frankie, and a double welcome for joining us at 'The daily breakfast Table'. Thought for sure you were another one of our Daily thread folks hearing you say 'boids' and talking about dogs......thought maybe he forgot his pass word and had to create a new account.

Please feel free to drop in often.....or better yet, EVERY DAY and get to know Us.....most of us don't bite.....well maybe a simple 'majority' don't. :unsure:😁
Hack

1 - 15 of 15 Posts