·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guess thinking about breaking down my system and do it over
Reasons
-I am pretty sure I have seen ich once or twice on fish
-not happy with substrate, want white sand without black mixed in
-not happy with rock scape, would rather by dry rock and do a cool scape, rock work now is very functional, lots of critters and hide outs
- need to build new sump as mine now has a leak and I want to add a bigger sump And skimmer
- found a few fish I would rather have like purple tang instead of kole tang, blue chromis instead of my black axil chromis
Do you guys think I'm being to picky, my fish all live in perfect harmony now and seem healthy, even trained my mandarin to eat frozen, basically I would send fish I want to keep through copper or hypo and de worm them just incase. And would work on main tank in the weeks they are getting treated. Anyone ever done this and find it to better off?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes I agree so do I, the build is a whole lot of fun. I am not really trying to just build and break it down again but I am just trying to put this one main display together the right way, like QTing everything, getting good equipment, I have Fiji rock but I would kinda like some of pukani or whatever it is from bulk reef supply

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
After I get this one the way I want it will just evolve but I will probably do another build or two but this is my first build and I pretty much devote my minimum wage paychecks to the hobby, still in college lol

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I will be doing a new hospital tank, I have a twenty but I'm going to get like 55 or bigger to use since tangs will be there for awhile, probably use the twenty for clowns and mandarin, I have a flame so I plan on using hypo treatment? Is this as effective as copper treatment

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.