The Reef Tank banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to decide whether I can make the trip of from Macon for this month's swap. I know there's a list of things folks are bringing, but I wasn't sure how updated it is... If anyone has any of the following, can you let me know? THanks!

Reeflo Dart (x2) (new kind with 1.5" intake instead of 2")

OM 4-Way

Acrylic box to house my (non-existant) skimmer: just needs to be at least 16"X16"X18"T, no baffles necessary

Skimmer: G4X or similar I think is the way I'm headed...

1.5" and 1" true unions and true union ball valves (lots!)

bulkheads: 1" (x8), 1.5" (x6)

T5 components? yes, I think I'm goin all out T5's--can't decide whether I'll need to overdrive them or not--tank will be 30" deep but not a lot of SPS--mostly softies and some LPS. I'm looking at 8X39W Teks (normal driven) or Ice Cap (overdriven).

Pump for salt mixing

drillable tank 50+ gallons (or one with hole already in bottom somewhere)

Somewhere down the line I'll need a calcium reactor--whole set-up but not a top priority

Sorry this is not on the swap post--GLXTRX--feel free to copy it over to the spreadsheet--just don't know if I'm gonna make it yet.

Lastly, would anyone be interested in a 29G bowfront planted tank that's currently set up? it's got a fluval 304 canister on it and lots of java fern and malaysian drift wood--no fish at the moment. Black substrate (eco-complete). Easy to break down and set back up in a jiffy. Not sure if I can let it go, but if anyonw wants to trade for any of the above, let me know. Thanks for looking!!!!

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
not 100% sure what Ill have left over, but as far as unions, ballvalves, bulkheads... Ive got a whole box full of random stuff you could sort thru

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sweet. Chris--I think the hammerhead is a little much for my application (think softies!)--but thank you! (how much, btw?)
Tony--yeah, man, bring 'em!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts