The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Harbinger of Salt
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i got a suprize from the wife at work today. As much as she hates all the time i spend on my tanks obssessing over them she still respects my hobby haha. She brought these to me at my work while she is out running around with her mother. She really knows how to make my stressfull work day all better lol. I cant wait to get them acclimated and add them to the tank!!! HAPPY DAY!!!

http://www.thereeftank.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=1547&pictureid=11148

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
? can't see the picture ? :(

(link is blank)

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
:thumbup: Nice!

·
Harbinger of Salt
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Now you DO REALIZE.. we demand FTS pics when they are settled, right?
Oh absolutly i will add more pics once they get settled and open up more. :D

And actually the Mrs didnt get anything for herself to get these for me. She said she knows shes been difficult to deal with (shes pregnant) and wanted to put a smile on my face. Fair enough, i told her job well done ha! :agree:

·
cheese and beer... mmmm
5,585 Posts
trachyphylia like the sand so place it low but in high light.. the CC (is it?) will like theSB too but I have mine 4" up.. the highest in my reef an it loves it.. acro obviously towardthe top in high light..

·
Harbinger of Salt
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
trachyphylia like the sand so place it low but in high light.. the CC (is it?) will like theSB too but I have mine 4" up.. the highest in my reef an it loves it.. acro obviously towardthe top in high light..
Your right on the money brother. I do have a good spot for my Brain (trachyphilla) on the SB in direct light that i already had in mind, The Trumpet (Calaustrea Curvata) I am still indecisive about. I may place it with my other trumpets to add a variety because my others are maroon where this one is bright green (kryptonite). And the Acropora i think i have a spot for right in the center of my display. I have a finger leather there that i will have relocated so it looks as if it was meant to be there afterall.
I need to get home already!!! So much planning to do! lol:dance::banana:

·
Harbinger of Salt
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I cant sleep. My lights need to come on so i can see if my new additions are happy lol. My brain didnt end up on the sandbed. I found a differnt place slightly off the ground that i think it looks good on. The The acro is just where i said in the center high up top and fits just like it was made to be there! My trumpets are on the side in the same area as my Acan and fits nicely too. Hope they like their new home! :D

·
Harbinger of Salt
875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Alright heres my first pics from first thing this morning when my lights came on so. The Acro is vibrant looking. The other 2 i dont think has had enough time to do its morning stretch and come out for the day fully lol. Anyway here ya go.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.