The Reef Tank banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well today i morned the lost of my sabae anemone, man i hated pulling that thing out of there pieces started to fall off. well i tried and tried but these are not meant to be in our aquariums, i have always told people that....i just decided to not listen to my advice......i learned a horrible lesson......from now on anyone who posts about weather or not to buy an anemone; (EXCEPT A CAPTIVE RAISED BTA) you have my blessings on them, i am going to tell you no. my clown fish just glares at me now.......he gives me the "just wait till you stick your hands in this tank again" look......well on the brighterside my clown is looking at my frodspawn so maybe he'll host that......no more anemones for me except a bta....

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Hey Clint! Sorry to hear of the sabae anenome lost!:( I don't know if my BTA is captive raised or not but so far so good so here is keeping my fingers crossed!:)

·
Registered
658 Posts
My BTA is a clone, so I'm hoping it will do okay in the long run.
Most definitely are delicate creatures. I had bought a small carpet anemone, and it got attacked by a mushroom while on walkabout one night and perished.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it just pisses me off, i guess i was trying to prove to myself that it is okay since so many people have them, mybe on day ill try a bta

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Clint you still having troubles getting into chat?:(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts