The Reef Tank banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well the time has come for me to say goodbye........to my prized Zoanthid colection.....yes thats right.....i am going SPS....i am in the process of placing sps now!......i knew it was only a matter of time...... i will be keeping my prized zoanthids my reds and blues but that is going to be all........ and my 55 will be 80% sps 15% lps and 5% zoanthids (shrooms)........ well off to finish the transfer of corals!

·
Registered
180 Posts
I would remove all zoos if I could do it all over . They can and will take over and destroy sps.
I started with 2 small colonies of zoos and they have spread all over my 120 .
I had to snap off a large purple acro from it's rock to get it away from them. I think I saved it though.
Good luck in what ever you do though , maybe you can keep them seperated.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh and before i forget this means i will be SELLING a bunch please email me only as i dont want my box over run with pms lol

·
Ughhh.. Dinoflagelettes..
1,262 Posts
Clint, save me a bunch.... lemme know what ya got and I'll buy some now that I got cash again....

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Clint... PM me for some diffenert colors than I got from you before

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
ygpm too... let me know it's late and I've got more than Coca^Cola in my diet!!!!!

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Hey Clint! Ya got our $200 worth packed and ready for shipment on Wednesday!!:beer: :dance: :dance: :dance:

·
NewfieReefer
285 Posts
Right on!! Zero ammonia and nitrites today I put my shrooms & ployps over in the 72 today. They are doing great:)

CHEERS
:beer:
DERM
:dance:

·
Registered
371 Posts
Clint, pm me with what ya got, I'll talk to foobuddah and see if he wants to get more also

Lee:beer:

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Clint bet you will be glad when all your zoe's are gone and we stop bugging ya!! You know we love you not the zoe's so much!;)
Here is the wall where I will be putting the zoe's you give me to go with what I have! Will be like a wall of flowers!:rolleyes: :p

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts