The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a long time Yankees fan and I was really dead set against the new stadium. History and all that. Tonight I went to the game and I cannot begin to explain how impressed I was with the new building. I have to say they have captured and recreated the feel of the old stadium in the new one.
If anyone is thinking of visiting NY in the future, do yourself a favor and put a Yankee game on your to-do list.

Make sure you bring a few bucks...a beer was 9.00!!!!

· Administrator
61,382 Posts
I am a long time Yankees fan and I was really dead set against the new stadium. History and all that. Tonight I went to the game and I cannot begin to explain how impressed I was with the new building. I have to say they have captured and recreated the feel of the old stadium in the new one.
If anyone is thinking of visiting NY in the future, do yourself a favor and put a Yankee game on your to-do list.

Make sure you bring a few bucks...a beer was 9.00!!!!
Ouch on 9$ beer, what does a ticket for a fairly decent seat go for nowadays?

· I've got the REEF rash!
64,175 Posts
Lol $9 is steal they charge 13 for a 24 oz Corona at Dodger! I would like to see the new park though but i still think they should have left things the way they were. After all that was the house that ruth built.
At a Devils game,for a 12oz beer $7.75 ,for a pint of Corona$9.75(why only corona they serv in pint size?) Who knows.

· Registered
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Anyone know how many people the stadium holds?
I think it's right around 50k

So I still want to know what a ticket to a game goes for?
We went Tuesday nite, upper deck tix were 40.00 each
And we went again Wednesday, we had 100.00 seat that were a joke. The 40.00 were just as good.

Lol $9 is steal they charge 13 for a 24 oz Corona at Dodger! I would like to see the new park though but i still think they should have left things the way they were. After all that was the house that ruth built.
I thought the same thing. Some how they captured everything that was special to the original stadium. They even brought Thurmon Munsons locker over.

Mets have a new stadium too! and you won't see them lose 22-4.
You wont see them win 26 world titles either.

· I've got the REEF rash!
64,175 Posts
I think it's right around 50k

We went Tuesday nite, upper deck tix were 40.00 each
And we went again Wednesday, we had 100.00 seat that were a joke. The 40.00 were just as good.

I thought the same thing. Some how they captured everything that was special to the original stadium. They even brought Thurmon Munsons locker over.

You wont see them win 26 world titles either.
That's all they have ?and they pay out so much money!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.