The Reef Tank banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 975 Posts

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this will be the new site for the reefzilla thread. once i get new pictures from bill i will post all the pictures in a row all at once. that way there is a huge batch if picture in a row for every one to see. bill will be able to post here on this site. please dont post here until we get all the pictures on the thread and are ready to describe what is going on in the pictures. it will be 2-3 weeks before we get everything up and running. for those who dont understand what this thread is about..... the original reefailla thread was on reef central. it was closed down for reason i dont want to get into. i felt the reef tank site was the best place for a thread this size. greg t has done alot to this site and i would like to personaly thank greg for all he has done. this will be a great new home for this thread.
thanks all for being pacient and i will be looking forward to seeing you all here after the new year.

spazz

·
Registered
2 Posts
!!!!!!Thanks for keeping it alive!!!!!! Now Bill can post too :) when he has time of course. I know you said not to post but.....lol.....shoot me...lol

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
!!!!!!Thanks for keeping it alive!!!!!! Now Bill can post too :) when he has time of course. I know you said not to post but.....lol.....shoot me...lol

ok you asked for it now!:swear: :swear: :flamethrower: :2gunsfiring: :2gunsfiring: :2gunsfiring: :2gunsfiring:

ya they have awesome smileys here too. thanks for those too greg t.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok so the people who dont know what this tank is all about here is some of the current picturs of bill wanns new tank. this tank is 22 feet long 15 feet wide and 8 feet tall. the aproxmate gallons will be 17,0000 gallons in the tank. there is 2 sumps bleow the tank in the basement. they will hold aprox 3000 gallons each. there will be a 2000 g surge tank located out side the house to feed all the surge valves. there is alot more information im leaving out because i dont have 2 hrs to try it all in. but here is the pics of the tank being build with the house.

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
and last but not least this is fred. and the tank above will be freds' new home.

there will be alot more picturs in the future. but for now you will just have to figure out what the heck all these pictures are. there not in order but they tell a big story. ha ha ha

merry christmas everyone!!! spazz

·
Registered
834 Posts
to late to add a guset room for your TRT friends???

1 - 20 of 975 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.