The Reef Tank banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to say thanks again to Ken (kjdeut) for the great-looking stag he generously gave me. Also, someone else gave me a small frag, but I didn't catch his name. Everyone at the meeting was great. Dave, thanks for hosting.

Otolith--I didn't see you at the meeting, but I did look. I'm not sure if you remembered the xenia either way, but if you were there, I apologize for not being able to locate you. I had no idea so many people would be there. Whoa!

Mnreefman--I PM'd you about our trade.

-Sam

·
Land Shark
5,946 Posts
Crevalle,
Sorry, I forgot who the third person was, and, of course, I arrived late (a very common occurrence for me), so the Prez (Harv) ended up with them. I saw you there, but never had a chance to ask you. I have plenty of Xenia, and you're more than welcome to stop by some day for as much as you want. Or, if you can wait until the next meeting, I can bring some for you then. Next time, I'll make a list so I can remember what I'm bringing for whom.

Derek

·
Registered
203 Posts
It was great to put faces with names here on the message board. A lot of nice people. Its great to see an active club with folks from all levels in the hobby. Thanks for the welcome us new folks recieved and to Dave and family fo hosting the meeting.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
all levels! i can only presume that means me, huh? pickin' on the lil/nano guy again? low blow holmes, low blow:funny:

thanks again to the swanson's for hosting!

·
Registered
107 Posts
I'd like to say thank you to everybody, as well. Even though I didn't get a chance to talk with many of you, there's always next time! :D

Scott, thanks much again for the frogspawn.

Dave, thanks for hosting and for sharing info on your tank and inhabitants...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.