The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wonder if I could request some frags. My tank doesn't have many corals in it yet. I am looking for some softies. Maybe some leathers and zoo's. I am also interested in getting some kenya tree's and some pulsing xenia. I really hate begging. Any contribution's would be greatly appreciated. The tank that I am trying to populate is a 75 gallon with 10 gallon sump and 4 96 watts PC lighting. My tank has been running for 14 months now. Again any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Shannon

·
Land Shark
5,946 Posts
I can bring a rock with some xenia elongata that is just wasting away in my tank right now. It may or may not live, but it's better than it dying in my tank right now. I'll see if I can dig up anything else as well.
Derek

·
Registered
299 Posts
I have some pulsing xenia that I can try to frag before the meeting. I also might have some green star polyps if you are interested.

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
anyone have any caps or digi's? color does not really matter, just need some SPS! :) :beer:

red sea xenia (pom pom), zoo's or ric's I am looking for as well :)

·
Registered
373 Posts
I am also looking for some spagetti worms for my tanks. If any one has any they are willing to donate to my tank I would appreciate it. I would also love to have a cup of live sand from various tanks to help seed a new 55 I am working on.
I would also beg for some Xenia but I think my tank is still to young for it. It has been up and running for 2 months now.
jim

·
Registered
424 Posts
I would love starts of zoo's, or ric's. Also looking for more mushrooms with color, I love the few that I got from Hahns, they are really beautiful. Looking for Hammer coral, hairy mushroom, anthelia or clove polyps, and those knock your socks off electric green star polyps that David Grigor had in his refugium. All donations graciously accepted and I'm happy to pay too if you just let me know what you have ahead of time.
Jim, remind me and I'll scoop you up a cup of nice live sand.

Sue

·
Registered
52 Posts
I was also hopeing to get my hands on some green star polyps I have nothing to trade this is my first go at corals, so let me know the price before hand so I can beg the husband. Thanks in advance
Lacey:)

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
Sue- I will bring you some zoo's :) I have some brigth green feather polyps, but it will be a few months before they are ready to go. email me and I can tell you about colors I have avaliable.

Lacey- I will bring you some zoo's as well.

:beer:
so who has some ric's to prop? :beer:

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
Bob-
sounds great :) want any zoo's? or maybe next month I will have a frag of plate coral..like my avatar.

Jerry

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Here is what I have available for the March meeting. Pics upon request :)

Xenia Elongata
2 nice sized toadstools
blah brown mushrooms (unmounted)
Cheato (2 sandwich bags about 1/2 full)
Colt

I am looking for Zoos (please PM me and let me know the colors you have), nice colored shrooms (not the blah brown ones like I already have :p), or pretty much any other softie. SPS would rock, but I am moving soon, and have read that SPS prefers/does much better in a tank that has been established.

:dance:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Offering pink birdsnest and zoos that are green with yellow rims if anyone would like. Looking for any SPS or zoos that are colorful (no yellows or browns) but I'm just giving the birdsnest and zoos away. No need for trades.

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
Todd-
I will take a birdsnest and zoo frag.

I will give you a zoo frag with yellow center, green disk, green frill for now :)

Jerry

1 - 20 of 32 Posts