The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
NFMAS
3,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok as requested, this thread will be used to post frags to swap. Its a test to see if we will have the demand for a frag swap forum like our member tank forum. Just post what you have and what you are looking for. If someone comes up with a better idea please share because this is all I can think of for now. ENJOY!:thumbup:

·
Registered
112 Posts
I have alot of zoanthids that i would be willing to trade. PM me and we can get together and see each others tanks and go from there. I know there are others out there with the same addiction that i have. Its ok the first step is admiting that you have a problem.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Hey people I have a few other frags that I would trade, again they are not the greatest but very healthy. Let me know:)

·
Oh I wish I was.......
1,150 Posts
Anyone want to trade me some of robs miami hurricanes or phe's. I can offer some Rainbow palys, reefkingdom variety (no I did not pay $100 a polyp, were given them in trade), and some LE wine red zoas (coral oasis).

·
No Pinch!
696 Posts
mecold, I have some hurricanes but they haven't spread enough to frag, but I can let you know when they do. I love trades! I haven't gotten any new zoas in months :(

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I have a nice piece of Orange Cap that I accidently broke off. It's 5" long & 2-3" wide. Also have a variety of mushrooms & some white/pink Xeina that are growing quite well & need to go to a good home.They're encroaching on my acros & taking up valuable real estate for more acros.

·
Registered
469 Posts
I'll have some upcoming SPS frags to trade soon for other SPS. Do you guys usually trade unmounted SPS or mount and wait a while for the base growth? Not sure if I have room/placement in my tank to plug mount and let the base get some growth before trading.

Wish I had room for a small prop tank!!! :crap: It's driving me crazy not being able to frag these guys and have an area to set the plugs.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Anthony Calfo

After speaking with Anthony Calfo, I am willing to try Xenia again. I went through what I was doing and asked if I would ever be able to keep it. He recommended a few things like increasing my PH above what I thought was the limit on it. I had been trying to keep PH at 8.4 and he recommended 8.6. I'll give it a try, if anyone has Xenia they need to frag, please PM me so I can "Experiment". So far I have not been able to keep Xenia, it just withers away. :(

·
Registered
474 Posts
I'm always on the look-out for rare or weird color morphs of Ricordia floridas and Ricordia yumas... ooorrrrrr if anyone has any blue xenia? I'll pay $50 p/stalk for it.

also, I'd like to get some nice new zoo colonys for the new tank I'm stating in the next week...

PM me if you have anything for sell/trade?

·
Registered
362 Posts
I have a nice sized (2-3 head) frogspawn I'm looking to trade. I was going to take it to a lfs and see what I could get but I figured I would check with the locals first.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts