The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting the trade thread here. So it doesn't get to be 7 pages again, I would ask that you make communication to just one person be in a PM or email. If the response benifits the group, then post by all means. Seem reasonable?

Scott

To trade:

Red Montipora capricornis
Purple Montipora capricornis
baby blue tipped acro w/ tiny purple polyps
light green sinulara
Kenya tree
Devil's hand
gsp
red centered zoos w/ green tenticles
orange centered zoos w/ green rims and chocolate tenticles
yellow centered zoos w/ red tenticles
cool bluish/white Xenia that doesn't grow like a weed. Nice tall stalks in low current.
Huge green mushrooms w/ brown tenticles.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I am intrested in trading for everything you got, but the problem is I have nothing to trade. I just got some xenia from Dale, and that is it. My tank crashed a year ago.I finnally got some money to get some xenia. I could trade $$$ for some, but like most reefers I am on a budget. I would not need much. Maybe 3-5 zoos of each color. I would prefer the small frags. I have gotten some frags before and I am patient enough to watch it grow into a colony.
Let's work something out.

Hung

·
Registered
268 Posts
If I can make it to the meeting this month, I have the following to trade.

Green Frogspawn
Pink Hammer
Electric green gsp
pulsing xenia

Mike

·
Registered
57 Posts
I have available:

Green M. digitata
GSP - thick and thin tentacled specimens
Various shrooms
Various Xenia

I really would like to get some chaetomorphia (sp?) if anyone is going to be "pruning" soon...

·
bug hunter
816 Posts
JJ,

I'm about to toss some chaeto. You can have as much as you want. I usually toss about a 5 gallon bucket full every couple of months.

Maybe you can come by this week to get some. You can come see Phyllis too!

·
Registered
550 Posts
hey chewie, if you can hold off till the meeting I'd like a bunch of that chaeto too, a few gallons would be excellent

·
bug hunter
816 Posts
Mike,

LOL! This is the stuff I got from you at a meeting back in april I think. It grows like a weed!

I'll bring you some.

·
Registered
550 Posts
I'm trying to get more to outcompete the **** caluerpa

·
Registered
565 Posts
we dont have much for trade this month, at this point though it looks like we'll have

green center zoos w/ brown rims
orange monti cap
purple monti cap

if anything else comes up ill post it

don: as far as the frog spawn goes if you want it we can work something out, its just taking up for much space right now and isnt happy, ill take just about anything, but no SPS's right now (waiting for new tank for that) and we have lots of GSP's, but anything else im open to. we would also love a bottle of your phyto if you got one still (paid $10 for a small one, way to much) let me know, thanks.

nathan

·
Registered
321 Posts
power.. er nathan,
I'll bring yellow/cream centered zoo's, a light blue mushroom and a (few?) hairy greenish/brown mushroom or two - you can have any/all that you want for the frogspawn If you still want to trade it. I'm expecting that it might settle down and get happy, and if that's the case just keep it and I'll trade for other stuff. So if anyone wants to put in a 'backup trade' I'm willing.

Learning a lesson in cleanliness and phytoplankton and crashes. I guess I've been a little sloppy. I'll bring some with me, but probably not as much as I'd like. Split it between all that are interested. Ditto for the fert. concentrate to.

·
Registered
565 Posts
don: its only one of the heads on the frog spawn that is looking a little mad, but with both heads on it getting ready to spilt it will just take up to much room, it takes up a good 1' section of our tank that could be used for our other corals to grow out :) so if you wanna trade its yours.

nathan

·
Registered
228 Posts
Here's what I have to trade (will sell frags as well):

-Redish/pink Acropora Hyacinthus
-Purple Tip Acro. sp.
-Blue (Hairy) Acropora Millipora
-Green/Yellow Acropora Millipora
-BlueTip Acro. sp.
-Lime Green Acropora Caroliniana
-Green Acropora Suharsonoi
-Purple Tip Acro. with silver/green body (green polyps)
-Purple Tip Acro. sp.
-Orange Plating Montipora
-Pink Zoanthids
-Zoanthids w/ yellow mouth, blue-grey star pattern & brown tenticles
-Green multi-patterned mushrooms w/tiny red spots
-Lots of small strombus snails that will reproduce in the tank.
-Live sand (full of different worms, mini-brittlestars, etc.)
-Brown/black serpent star
-Brownish/purple montipora - not sure what kind, it encrusts and branches.
-Green Ricordia Yuma

I most likely won't be able to make this months meeting but can make other arrangements with people to get the trade done. PM me if you are interested in any of these. I can provide pictures if you include your email address, although several of the corals were posted to last months thread.

·
Registered
321 Posts
powdertoastman said:
don: its only one of the heads on the frog spawn that is looking a little mad, but with both heads on it getting ready to spilt it will just take up to much room, it takes up a good 1' section of our tank that could be used for our other corals to grow out :) so if you wanna trade its yours.

nathan
Ok. Have any of that sand you're looking to get rid of?

·
Banned
79 Posts
I have a med sized red chile coral, an orang e encrusting digitata on a rock with 3 xenia, and a torch coral. May have more of those chocolate brown zoos with the red ring around the mouth.

·
Registered
565 Posts
don: we're not going to be able to make the meeting this month due to the fact its in salem, to far of a drive for our run down car. maybe we can work something else out for the trade.

nathan

·
Registered
321 Posts
Bad news on the phytoplankton front. I've had a couple of crashes, and was hoping that my last 2L culture would last until the weekend (when I could take the time to clean everything). Well it didn't. I've still got my original seed stock, but I won't have any to give away by the next meeting.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts