The Reef Tank banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good morning, everyone :)

Coffee, apple coffee cake, milk, cranraspberry juice, and soft pretzels to take with you for a snack.

I hope the weather issues don't cause hardship for anyone.

Going to work as the library witch, as usual.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Gang! :)

Going to work as the library witch, as usual.
Now, whoever said you were a Witchy Woman?? :doh:

Too many other good things happening this weekend to worry about Halloween. Having a reunion of sorts with some of my old college fraternity brothers tonight; FishGirl is visiting Belmont U. in Nashville tomorrow; UT/SCjr tomorrow night; and Chance's last motocross race of the season on Sunday. I'll be a tired OFR by Sunday night.

Dick:)

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
Morning Cath, Dick and everyone.

That storm is out of here and hopefully the pasture will melt so I can grade it tomorrow morning. :beer:

Signing up today for the ice gymkhana in January. It is a bunch of driving competition on a frozen lake with the BMW club.

·
Super Moderator
27,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have internship application deadlines on the first so I should be working on essays and cover letters... but so far I am not :funny: I have most of it done but a second or third edit never hurts.
Ohh..so you're doing all kinds of things around your house/office other than the writing? I may have done that a time or two :rolleyes:

Yup and the extra edits, Jeremy. Good luck

Break time over for cath. See you all later.

·
Kid Reefer
4,174 Posts
Afternoon everyone!
Hard getting through school the day before halloween, especially because i have a party tonight! Should be fun.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
Evening everyone!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Happy halloween!!!
:dance:

·
Super Moderator
27,084 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Good evening :)

I wonder what the TRT kids are going to be for Halloween. Better go poke Kelli and anyone else who has kids the right age to dress up. I bet Brady will have an outfit, eh, Doug?

Nitee nite.

·
Administrator
46,888 Posts
Good evening :)

I wonder what the TRT kids are going to be for Halloween. Better go poke Kelli and anyone else who has kids the right age to dress up. I bet Brady will have an outfit, eh, Doug?

Nitee nite.
Yah hes going to be a Fed Ex driver complete with truck :)

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
this place is like the secret place. dual threads almost lol.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
this place is like the secret place. dual threads almost lol.

It is always casual Friday over here though, and some of the posters are the jean shorts and cheap beer types. If you are looking for croissants it is better to hang out in GRD.

This thread used to be a lot bigger until Facebook set up some sort of portal or something and sucked off our members one by one to fight Mafia Wars or do that Farming thing. If it is a choice of adopting a virtual cow or hanging out with TRT that is a no brainer to me.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts