The Reef Tank banner

The dreaded '*=T' Tuesday

2K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  Doug1 
#1 ·
grrrrrrrr.
Good morning and HAPPY *UESDAY *O ALL!

Always ough leaving a weekend behind....bu a *hree day one.....

Coffee is up, and Fros*ed Cherry Pop *ar*s for an eye opener.

Hope peace gree*s All,
Hack

#3 ·
Good mawnin’, Hack, Rick, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee and cherry PopTarts, Hack. I have bagels of different sorts and blueberry marmalade made at our church. It has a touch of lemon zest in it.

Hack - take care of your noggin and neck today!

Rick - How is the boiler doing these days?

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

#4 ·
Good morning Hack, Rick, Cath and all

Having my coffee and sitting outside in the patio.

I was looking at a chart of the damage Ida did to the infrastructure here in south Louisiana, this will be be a record breaker, some places 80 % of the towns structures are destroyed. Even more so then Katrina and Rita.,

#7 ·
Afternoon all,

Well, I dun did it, pulled the trigger on a new truck( not new-new, but new to me) 2019 Silverado??
Low miles, was a Michigan/GM "lease" vehicle ( was a GM executive's ride) 4wd, 95% of bells n whistles for options. Not a entry level , but not a Cowboy Cadillac full optioned out either. Won't be my primary driver ( of course I'll have to test drive it around first off , heheh)

SUPER windy here now, got a severe T -storm warning up until later tonite,,, is what it is..

On to the remainders of the day, imagine it'll be spent reading the owners manual to get a grasp on all the stuff that is new to me , new fandangled tech stuff, geez.

Hope everyone is having a great day! Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Automotive parking light

• Wow
Reactions: cath
#15 ·
Must be a short trip way up there! 🤔 😁
Hack

#11 ·
Can’t go wrong with a Green Machine Vinnie👍🏼

Weather taking a turn for the nasty ( no comparison to your recent weather V ) here. Chi Town weather guy is popping in on my phone to tell me the weather is a bad as what the window shows.

70MPH winds and hail said to happen, oh joy .

Was on the phone to my insurance folks to get the new truck on the books, heard a large “thump “ outside ( thinking to myself “great , a tree limb landed on my new ride WHILE I’m on the phone with the insurance office”) turns out it was the power company’ tree guys coming back from lunch and dropping the last 3-4 pines at the road.
Needless to say , I relocated the truck from by the garage to out back where there was no trees overhead , heheh. Was not about to tempt a “dang it” moment this early in having the truck.

Running the options on what to do for dinner here🤔
Somehow ice cream for dessert comes to mind , it’s like I heard that before ,, haha.

Carry on TRTrs

#13 ·
Hiya, Vinnie, Doug, Rick, and Jeff!

Vinnie - Holy moly, that’s some kind of report about your infrastructure damage from Ida! And an interesting perspective looking at hurricane vs wildfires.
Love that photo of you and Presley mowing lawn together.

Doug - What have you heard about the two service women who could be relatives?

Rick - Gong for ice cream for a first ride in a new vehicle sounds great!

Jeff - Great looking truck! 70mph wind gets your attention in a hurry.
Good thing a tree didn’t fall on it while you were on the phone getting it insured.
Sooooo what kind of ice cream did you get?

Hey, Hack...where you be?

My brothers and sisters-in-laws are coming here Thursday (from OK and Northern VA) and leaving Sunday morning. I better get this place safe to walk around. 🤪😂

Everyone have a groovy evening.

#16 ·
SORRY Folks, just running late tonight....PT, schooling, late dinner......I
ll post in am.
Peace Y'All
Hack

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.