The Reef Tank banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Administrator
17,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Stuffing is made, and in the fridge till the morning when I'll stuff the bird, and get er cooking by probably 9am.

Feet are now up, and butt is painted.....LONG DAY! Was still cold, and a stiff breeze. Heading back to the boatyard Friday UNLESS I get a call......rain and gale force winds.....NOTHING on the books, so uhhhhh, yeah....a call wouldn't be overly stupid to STAY HOME!

So ready for winter break this year......it's starting to wear on my boyish charm.

All this talk of Deviled Eggs today.......a fan of them my whole life. Once again since Jen entered it has taught me something new and GREAT......When Y'All are making it, try throwing some horseradish in there......OHHhhhhhhYEAHHhhhhhh!

Just realized the clock I was using to 'time' the pies has stopped.....Ooooooops.
Hack

·
Administrator
17,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
You laugh.....I haven't a clue as to the time. Smells like a Pumpkin pie.....can't smell the Apple yet.Ohhhhh man.....now I got to get up out of this here comfy recliner and go take a look'C.
Hack

·
Administrator
17,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
SORRY Perry.......rough day! HI, and welcome back to the fold......HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Speaking of, where's Jeff?
Hack

·
Administrator
47,473 Posts
Evening all, safe at our hotel, went and got Chinese takeout, they cook it different up north but it will fill belly there is always tomorrows feast.
Long drive and Google maps turned me on to an alternate route to avoid freeway closer south of State Capitol. Time for a stretch out and fall asleep to tv

·
Administrator
17,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Evening all, safe at our hotel, went and got Chinese takeout, they cook it different up north but it will fill belly there is always tomorrows feast.
Doug, We hit a 'Chinese' buffet in Alabama once......ONLY ONCE! Everything had the 'same taste'. Couldn't ID it, but we all knew we somehow knew what THAT taste was....but couldn't put our fingers on it.....BUT it sure wasn't food.
Never seen anyone botch Chinese food.....make it bad, yes, but un identifiable, nope.
Hack

21 - 25 of 25 Posts