The Reef Tank banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
everyone wanted to see my tank after it cleared, so here you go, 24 hours later. i also threw in some shots of my new sump for alaska.

and my skimmer after one day, its really crankin it out after the move. this is turned all the way down.

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
zxcv123 said:
The white sand looks very nice!!!
Very clean sump!!!

what return pump did you wind up getting?
didnt get it yet, im going with the mag 9, or the quiet one 3000. but i rearranged my sump so i can upgrade when i want, ditched the fuge. and cleaned it really good. should hold up for a while this time, i was more concerned with getting everything back together and running than upgrading, once it all stabilizes. i can up grade and re plumb it. patience!! thats the way. one step at a time.

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Tim224DT said:
Kinda looks like a mag 5 or 7

Tim
the return thats in there is my old one, its a quite one 1200

and thanks everyone for the comments

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
leveldrummer said:
didnt get it yet, im going with the mag 9, or the quiet one 3000. but i rearranged my sump so i can upgrade when i want, ditched the fuge. and cleaned it really good. should hold up for a while this time, i was more concerned with getting everything back together and running than upgrading, once it all stabilizes. i can up grade and re plumb it. patience!! thats the way. one step at a time.
Watch for pesky overflow bubbles. They should stop after you get a stronger pump, I would get it asap.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Looks great :beer:
If i can just get my 125 looking half that good i will be doing good :)

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
reefjunkie30241 said:
Nice Tank Andy
haha thanks joe, you should see it in person, call me anytime!

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
theplatypus said:
My fish looks great
hes still mean, beatin up my new goby.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts