The Reef Tank banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, who wants them!???? They have been under radiums and 65k so you might want to try them if you have 10k

Large 5" X3" supposedly blue tip staghorn, actually, it is all brown with white tips.

Pagoda cup/Scroll coral, Was died yellow when i got it, now it is browing puke yellow, Polyps are not as big as a pagoda, and not as small as a scroll. I have a brown sm colony with some die off, that was a free bee from Dirk with a large purchase. I have a frag, just broke off from the rock at the base, of a brown with green polyps acro. However at the very top of the tank, he is white where he gets the most light.

This is kinda like pruning the garden of weeds! The flowers stay, the not so great flowers go, to make room for the orchids!

First come, first serve

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That thing started the size of a pencil eraser! NO way in H it is leaving my tank. I finally found the right spot for it, as all the starting branches have started in the last month, so I guess it is going to stay where it is! BTW, the factor that caused it growth was current, both sea swirls blast it, it is sitting in the middle, I guess it is happy!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts