The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 1321 Posts

· spaceman spiff
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Registered
333 Posts
OMG!!! I've bookmarked this. Great organization of your information...and incredible system. You know how they always say "find a system and duplicate"... you've become my newest "blueprint".

Congrats!

Dave

· spaceman spiff
15,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks, for the nice words everybody! I got the index idea from Greg's old build thread, and I gots to say, it was good thinking.

Love the orangizatioin there big guy!
How abotu adding your frag growth threads to the list
Big guy? What's all this exercise been for? Instead of adding those growth threads, I think I'd rather just take new pictures. ;)

How do you like your ATI Blue Plus bulbs? I have 2 54w blue plus with my XM 10k halides
I like the bulbs well enough. Or, rather, I've no reason not to like them. I'm not picky about it, though. I know a lot of folks who fiddle with their bulb config rather often, the only bulb I didnt like was the GE 3000 K.

I like how this frag is starting to look a LOT. :agree:
Thanks, Bill. The polyps are not quite as green as that picture indicated, mostly because I block a lot of the lights when I take top down shots so it's exposed with mostly actinics, but it's doing quite well. You can barely make out a couple of red polyps towards the top, but I've seen more growth on the little piece of LE that I've got. I'll try to snap a shot of that one next time I've got the camera out.

1 - 20 of 1321 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.