1 - 20 of 1321 Posts

·
spaceman spiff
11,769 Posts

·
spaceman spiff
11,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
And I took some top-down shots last night. I really like the blue/pink milli, and it's finally starting to grow. Enjoy the pictures!

·
spaceman spiff
11,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This one had some serious red bug trouble if you recall, but it's sprouting nicely. It seems to be losing a bit of color, though, so I'm trying to feed the tank a bit more to make up for it.

·
spaceman spiff
11,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm not very good at holding the camera steady during top-down shots (thank you, tripod with remote control), but these are ok.

·
spaceman spiff
11,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Kim! To create the links, normally I just type them in. Type [url = hyperlink] description [/url]... eliminate the spaces in this example and it'll appear like those in the first post.

·
Registered
328 Posts
OMG!!! I've bookmarked this. Great organization of your information...and incredible system. You know how they always say "find a system and duplicate"... you've become my newest "blueprint".

Congrats!

Dave

·
Caitlin Renee 6/29/07
3,199 Posts
looking awesome Chris....

How do you like your ATI Blue Plus bulbs? I have 2 54w blue plus with my XM 10k halides

·
Premium Member
3,510 Posts
Looks awesome, Chris!! refresh my memory again on your bulbs...

·
spaceman spiff
11,769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks, for the nice words everybody! I got the index idea from Greg's old build thread, and I gots to say, it was good thinking.

Love the orangizatioin there big guy!
How abotu adding your frag growth threads to the list
Big guy? What's all this exercise been for? Instead of adding those growth threads, I think I'd rather just take new pictures. ;)

How do you like your ATI Blue Plus bulbs? I have 2 54w blue plus with my XM 10k halides
I like the bulbs well enough. Or, rather, I've no reason not to like them. I'm not picky about it, though. I know a lot of folks who fiddle with their bulb config rather often, the only bulb I didnt like was the GE 3000 K.

I like how this frag is starting to look a LOT. :agree:
Thanks, Bill. The polyps are not quite as green as that picture indicated, mostly because I block a lot of the lights when I take top down shots so it's exposed with mostly actinics, but it's doing quite well. You can barely make out a couple of red polyps towards the top, but I've seen more growth on the little piece of LE that I've got. I'll try to snap a shot of that one next time I've got the camera out.

1 - 20 of 1321 Posts