The Reef Tank banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I decided to sear a roast this morning for dinner tonight and in the process of turning it it slipped off the large fork I had and when it hit the pan it shot grease up and on to my fore arm and my hand and a few spots on my stomach!
Needless to say it is quite painful!! I may have to go to a rest home at this pace!!;)

·
Administrator
47,619 Posts
Ouch, remember our PM conversation ;) Be careful over there.
How Ironic to escape the fires and get burned in the kitchen :(

·
Registered
3,186 Posts
Sorry to hear about the burn jonny... But if you do it enough times you become immune to the feeling.. I very rarely even realize it anymore if I get spattered by hot oil... :D

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Casey it's a man thing! Got to have the sleeves rolled up and the beer belly sticking out from under the shirt and a big cigar hanging from a almost toothless mouth! Can't ya just picture that! Awesome!!:eek:

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
MontanaRocknReefer said:
Hey Casey it's a man thing! Got to have the sleeves rolled up and the beer belly sticking out from under the shirt and a big cigar hanging from a almost toothless mouth! Can't ya just picture that! Awesome!!:eek:
:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :beer: Darn im full!:D

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
johnny, i'll send you some of this glue that "sounds liek great stuff" and you can use it to glue the roast the the large fork. problem solved :)

on another note, please do not ever instill images in my mind of you cooking, with your belly hanging out :) i've lost my apetite fro breakfast !!

:banana: :banana: :funny: :banana: :banana:

·
Registered
706 Posts
thought of Johnny cooking with his shirt off kinda makes that "sump glue" look good eh Jay?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts