The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
A goof
2,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brooke and I wanted to give a big Thanks to all the admins/ moderators that ARE keeping this site running smoothly and friendly. It is amazing how much time they spend on this site.

I also wanted to say thanks to all the members that are not recognized enough for their support and energy that they bring to this site.

Thanks to everyone

Jon & Brooke

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
i second the motion. the admins do a wonderful job, and i'm glad i found this place, as the others i came across, were less than appealing.

i'd also like to say thanks to you and brooke, for creating trt and it's standards in the first place!

hat's off to everyone involved!

·
Little fish in a big pond
5,916 Posts
Amen! This is THE friendliest, most helpful, kind-hearted board on the 'net.

Thanks to all admins and mods for a job well done!!!!

A real Oasis....

:D

Jenn

·
Professional newbie!
404 Posts
I have to throw my .02 in here! I've been on a number of boards both reef and :eek: non reef related. This place is by far the most evenhanded, warmest, most genuine place to share and discuss ideas without fear of being constantly flamed!

TRT ROCKS!!!:dance: :dance:

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Yeah this forum was established by a pretty neat person(Brooke) and assisted by her hub(Jon)!

Some of the old salts who do so much for this board are Doug1, Alice, FishDaddy, RickO, JennM, Stang69, Junkzoo, and on and on and on to name a few! So many more who have contributed so much!

Let's all keep this board NO.1 in every aspect of a forum!;)

·
Premium Member
18,603 Posts
Thank God it is great to recognize them,This is the best forum I have ever seen and I love TRT thanks to you all. :)

·
Super Moderator
28,197 Posts
YES YES YESSSS!! I wouldn't dream of going to another board.

Thank you Brooke for creating TRT and Jon joining in on the ownership :)

and a HUGE thank you to the Administrators/Moderators.

not to mention all the other fine folks here.

I know! Let's have a party and celebrate!

:beer: :beer: :dance: :dance: :beer: :beer:

·
Super Moderator
22,646 Posts
Ditto on what everyone (and Shirley)sez, 'xcept bout the cockatoo thang,,,:rolleyes: :funny:

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Oh wow Mike! I knew I would get in trouble if I only named a few!:D Man you have done so much for this forum and alot of people here including myself! :)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.