The Reef Tank banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to Eric and the gang at The Fish Garden. The store looks great. It has a homey feel that makes you want to stay all day.:) I thoroughly enjoyed the visit.

·
http://atlanta-smas.org/
1,688 Posts
yep, i want to thank eric for having us, its really refreshing to talk to a lfs store owner who is very knowledgable and honest about reefkeeping and equipment. i was pleasantly surprised at the size and layout of the fish garden. i really wish eric would open another store on the northside, that 160 mile round trip killed me.

Dont even go there charles.

·
Registered
945 Posts
Thanks Eric for having us i really had a great time and u will be
seeing me more in the future............Maria

·
Little fish in a big pond
5,916 Posts
Yep, a gorgeous store, and a really interesting presentation. I had the pleasure of chatting briefly with Erik at an open house in September, and found him very pleasant to speak with. We're very appreciative that he offered his hospitality to us last night, and I'm sure his shop will become a regular haunt for many of us, IMO it's well worth the drive.

Thanks to Erik and staff!

Jenn

·
Registered
259 Posts
Sorry I missed this one. Sounds like a nice place and it sounds like everyone had a good time. Didn't get out of work till after 8:00 pm :(

See you all at the next one, already took that day off ;)

·
Registered
1,804 Posts
Thank you Fish Garden!

Thanks Erik, Stan and Ross for opening up your store to us (normally closed on Tuesdays), for being available to answer our questions and for being a perfect example of Southern Hospitality!

Once again, it's nice to have another nice LFS supporting our club.

I especially liked the variety of fish The Fish Garden had to choose from as ;) well as the benches in the fishroom so that you can just sit and watch the behaviour of the fish. :cool:

Also, Thank You to KENT for donating the Zooplex! :D

Lastly, thanks Charles for pitch-hitting for Andy!

Bob

·
Registered
65 Posts
I was really impressed by the Fish Garden Store, I wish we had something like it on the northeast side. Thanks to Erik and gang for having us.

Jorge

·
Registered
52 Posts
A Big Thank You

Thanks to everyone at The Fish Garden for their hospitality.

They had a great variety and some interesting fish that I had
not seen in awhile, and the store layout was wonderful.

Thank You Again!:)

Lori:dance:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hi everyone, This is Ross from The Fish Garden, I enjoyed meeting you all and liked to say thanks for the visit. I hope we'll see more of you in the future. I know it was a bit of a drive for some of you

and Ryan thanks for the green Bali slimer it looks awesome
, and Bob I hope you get that refugium worked out

hope to see you again

Ross

·
Registered
945 Posts
Hi Ross
Sorry i had to leave so soon but my father got the ants in his pants.............lol..........he is use to staying busy and that was his
first Reef club meeting..............but im sure i will be back to see u all again...........Maria

·
Little fish in a big pond
5,916 Posts
Hey Rick, please be sure to add Ross to the members section ;)

Jenn

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Once again thanks to Eric and the gang at The Fish Garden. It really is a great store. We had a wonderfull meeting --- Business was kept to minimum and we were all able to get back to what we like doing --- reefing and having fun. There were many frags traded and a few of us even went in on a large purple Montipora Capricornis (sic ??) and then broke it into 4 pieces so we all got a piece.

Andy you will definatly have to bum a frag of that one from Rick or Curtis. I'ld make the offer but I only took a very small piece since I have a small tank.

If anybody missed this meeting they missed a really good one. I highly recommend taking the drive to visit his store you won't be disapointed.

Charles

·
Registered
945 Posts
I knew i shouldnt have left..............look what i missed.....
that coral was a beauty............and you all broke it........awwwwwww...........now where is mine...........lol

1 - 14 of 14 Posts