The Reef Tank banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went over to Ryan's home last night and picked up the frags. All i have to say is that i put them in my nano and this morning everything was opened up. I really want to thank him. Very cool guy and great teacher. My coral experience isn't great, but he sure did explain a lot to me last night. All i had to do for the frags was show up with beer...:beer: I even got to drink a few with him. How much better does it get?? Ryan, thanks again, and when i get back on my feet, your generousity won't go unnoticed. Thanks again. Cool tank. But like the other post says, its time to upgrade as soon as you can. I figure the more you have,.... the more frags i can steal (i mean trade for beer) from you.:D

:dance:

·
Nemo's Chamber Boy
4,539 Posts
i am always glad to help out when i can. it was great getting to meet you, and hopefully we will get a chance to start seeing you at some of the meetings so you can meet some of the other great folks in the club.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.