The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
I got brains!!
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thanks Steve for hosting the meeting today and the refreshements and food. It was great meeting people and putting their faces to there TRT names:)

The 125 upstairs looks sweet with the crosshatches, eel and grouper. The fish have great colors!!

Also, thanks for the goodies;)

·
Premium Member
4,889 Posts
BIG YES! on the 125....That's a WOW tank.
Fish are doing fine, my wrasse made short work of the poor shrimp :bawling: .
that hogfish is sweet!
If i can ever get my photoresizer to work ill post pix.

·
I got brains!!
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Boy Oyam why don't you stick around a little longer;) meeting didn't start till 3 and you show up at noon :arg:. oh well :)

·
Premium Member
4,947 Posts
thanks steve it was good to see you and the pets. the tanks are great. mary would like to know when you are bring the bird up.hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha.
dustin

·
Registered
235 Posts
Thanks for being such a great host! We were really in awe of your predator tank. Both you tanks look so clean and really well thought out. Maybe I'm still too new to this hobby to know better, but the inhabitants in the predator tank upstairs were definately not the 'nemo tank' you could just pick up at the local fish store.. at least not any I know of. Of course I don't think the nemo tank is bad.. heck I have nemo and Dory :jester:

Thanks for the frags!
BTW - Where did you get the tube anenome in the predator tank?

Thanks again!!
Bill & Nicole

·
Got Crabs?
5,526 Posts
That new 125 is a must see for anyone who gets a chance. Thanks again for your hospitality.

·
TCMAS Member
3,023 Posts
Thank You!

Steve thanks for hosting a great meeting. Your tanks look absolutely amazing.

The Eel, Crosshatches and minitus (spelling) all exceeded my expecations. They look gorgeous.

I also enjoyed seeing and talking with everyone there.

Definitely worth the trip. :thumbup:

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Thanks guys.....it was fun.

Hermitsolo.....I got the anenome at a palce called Tropical Fisheries but have seen the same ones at OD.

Mary- Bird is in the car....I am on my way ;)

Petunia....Carmen34l took some pics he will post today.

Alero- David was planning on coming early cause he got a few things from a FL order I got those angels on.

·
Premium Member
4,889 Posts
Alero said:
Boy Oyam why don't you stick around a little longer;) meeting didn't start till 3 and you show up at noon :arg:. oh well :)
Hey, it was 12:45!:D

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
Wish I could have made it. I'll have to schedule a trip down in a few weeks. :angry:

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
HermitSolo said:
Thanks for being such a great host! We were really in awe of your predator tank. Both you tanks look so clean and really well thought out. Maybe I'm still too new to this hobby to know better, but the inhabitants in the predator tank upstairs were definately not the 'nemo tank' you could just pick up at the local fish store.. at least not any I know of. Of course I don't think the nemo tank is bad.. heck I have nemo and Dory :jester:

Thanks for the frags!
BTW - Where did you get the tube anenome in the predator tank?

Thanks again!!
Bill & Nicole
BTW, I saved the mag3. :beer:

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Yeah Mike you are always welcome. By the way what address are you using now. Please PM me.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
redwinger said:
That new 125 is a must see for anyone who gets a chance. Thanks again for your hospitality.
i see steve trying to be like that geneticist on south park.

smeese: look at my new creation, its a mineatus with 4 @$$'s!
guest: why would you want that?
smeese: ..............

·
Registered
894 Posts
Steve, sorry we missed your meeting. It sounds like it was a greet time!! Tom and I will have to make the trek down there soon to check out your new friends.
What kind of Angels did you get?
Dawn

1 - 20 of 26 Posts