The Reef Tank banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to officially thank you for the fragging demo. I learned a lot from you... but then, I ALWAYS do.
Also want to thank you, Dustin, and the Borgy's for coming today.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Opps... I didn't mean to forget you David. Thanks for the hospitality, food, fun, and everything. Congradulations, again, on your achivement!!

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did anyone take any pics of the fragging demo?

·
Premium Member
4,947 Posts
Thanks for the hospitality David. I really enjoyed meeting everyone, and look forward to making it out to more meetings in the future.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Thanks David for opening your home to everyone today!! We enjoyed meeting you all. I was pretty proud of my 20g nano until I saw yours David. Now I have Nano Envy!! What a great tank!! Hope those new Zoas find a happy place in your tank. Congrats on your achievement!!!! Thanks to everyone else there too for making us feel welcome.:thumbup:

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
Thanks for hosting the meeting David. It was nice to see how far your tank has come along in the past few months.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I want to thank everyone who came!!! I was impressed with the turnout. I am glad everyone enjoyed the food :) and the tank. My tank is a work in progress, but is looking better every day. Once I move to ???????? I will set it up, let it settle down then add a couple SPS :D I can't wait :)
Thanks again for everyone one coming and for Mary for the fragging demo and donation frag. Thank you Borgy and Borgy for the donation frag and for coming.
Thanks Brian for coming and the donation coral. And Condiman for the trade. I hope you like your ric :)
And thank you everyone one else for coming and eating the food. (Sorry if I forgot anyone! )

·
Registered
247 Posts
Thanks David and Mary! Great party. David, did those green stars open up yet? I'm curious if they really are more green or if it's a difference in lighting. I was looking at mine last night and some of the frags that have popped up around my tank don't look quite as neon green as the main frag. How are the orange zoas? Those frags originally came from Chuck, and they are really a gorgeous color. :) I hope they take off for you.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Yes, both the orange zoas and gsp opened up. I couldn't tell exactly with the GSP if its a diff. color or not cause it fell into a hard to see place. Yes those orange zoas are great! I love the color on them. I remember seeing them at Chucks and always wanting them, but never had the chance. Thanks!
:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts