The Reef Tank banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just joined The Reef Tank this morning and I cant tell all of you how much you have helped me. I just wanted to thank you for all of your help and I'm so glad I joined.
Patrick:dance:

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
i was in the same boat 4 months ago, this place is the best one ive ever found. and soon enough you will be giving out info and helping others. thats why we are all here. the free exchange of experience and friendship.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Welcome to your new online home! You've come to the best place on the net when it comes to getting and sharing info on sw tanks. :thumbup:

·
Premium Member
17,355 Posts
Welcome to TRT!

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,659 Posts
Welcome to TRT! And we all still learn!So never think you have a stupid question,because it can save you $$ and from possibly killing thing and/or get so frustrated you give up!And we don't want to see that happen!

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Welcome to TRT. Glad to Have Ya for the ride. The help here is Great.

Fred

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
Glad you are here. I don't make changes to my tank without running the new potential piece of gear or fish past these esteemed folks. :dance:

Going slow and doing the research is not always fun when you have a fresh paycheck in your pocket at the LFS, but these guys and gals are here to help and we all seem to have a pretty good time along the way. :read: This on line family is only moderately disfunctional at times. :banana:

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
Phishnoob said:
This on line family is only moderately disfunctional at times. :banana:
moderately? i beg to differ.... :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts