The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Got Crabs?
5,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks again Derek for being a great host. Your tank is just phenominal right now and I can't imagine what it will look like in a year. Sorry I couldn't stay for longer.

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
thanks D and family for the great get together :D
luck there were no pre-dipped chips today, but I did manage to help Ben find the cheeto's :lol:

D- don't forget about your frags in the sump.

John- how is your new friend? lets see some pics :lol:

·
Got Crabs?
5,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:angry: Pissed off as all hell. Just the way I want him. Pics will come in time and hopefully some carnage videos when he gets bigger! Just watching those eyes is amazing.

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
redwinger said:
:angry: Pissed off as all hell. Just the way I want him. Pics will come in time and hopefully some carnage videos when he gets bigger! Just watching those eyes is amazing.
awsome, glad you like the little SOB :D

·
Registered
2,135 Posts
thanks derick for letting us invade you home. it was nice to see the tank so grown up since the last time i was there. i think the real water changes have made a big inprovement to the tank. lol
cant wait to see what it looks like in 2 months let alone 1 year.

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Thanks Derek and Angela! Had a great time as usual.

·
TCMAS Member
3,023 Posts
Thanks for hosting, the meeting was fun. I really like the way you have your tank set up, it looks incredible.

·
Land Shark
5,946 Posts
Thanks all. Glad everyone had a good time. I would also like to thank Mark (marm64) for manning the grill, and for "Jerry's gang" for all their help as well. I would also like to thank Mark (reefsitter) for taking all his potato salad back home. :)

devin-Ben was here, so of course there are pics. :)

·
reef n00b
423 Posts
thanks again derek, it was nice briefly meeting some new people. Sorry I couldn't stick around longer, but the tank looks awesome. I love your aquascaping you did, I hope I can get my tank looking that good someday.

·
Reef Society Duluth/Mpls
1,033 Posts
Derek thanks for taking all my money the wife and I are eating weinies tonight, weinie water soup Monday, and licking the weinie wrapper Tuesday. You know how poor pension guys are. Had a really good time and even got to meet your real wife this time. Thanks to everyone else for donating to the Duluth club raffle we don't have enough membership to make a raffle worth while. See you all at the Foster & Smith frag swap August 6 & 7th and bring your cash Greater Minnesota Reef Society Duluth will have a lot of super prizes to raffle off.

Fahz

·
Whats with the labels?
456 Posts
sorry i couldnt make it, i'll try to be at augusts.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts