The Reef Tank banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

Administrator
I like mushroom and olive pizze, anchovies, thin crust and crumbled sausage. Veggie thin crust add??? I am good with most pizza in small amounts, Dont like the really heavy meety ones , I do like Hawaiin pizza though I prefer it with cheese crust, linguica versus pepperoni. Pineapple , shrimp, but I an flexible

Administrator
SOOooooooo RIGHT Pal! Only the MEGA-JOINTS are making it....even smaller national franchises are falling to the curb. Mom n Pops sadly I feel have seen their day....our place in point.

YES, thin crust pizza is PIZZA. Almost every street corner had good pizza on it......but began to change over the years.....people messing with something good for the sake of being 'different'. To the point no one seems to remember how to do it good any more. $20.00 ain't much, and loose than in the wash often....but hate wasting that on a suckie pizza....but have to trying to find a good one.
Too thick....too much sauce.....too much oil.....too much cheese(AND THAT'S HARD TO DO.)....too under cooked.....just 'too'.
Hack

Administrator
That was confusing, sounds lie the timetable for store, even if I get ex's BF to take on the job at the store/
Yes, it was your store I was eluding to Doug.....AC at the creek? That's a winter's day with the windows open. 馃榿
Hack

Administrator
At the BBQ side of resteraunt /store a tke and bake pizze is several versions, thye one thing they dont have is thin crust, a lot of folk like a 5 LB pie, me not so much

Super Moderator
Evening all ,
Perry , I hear ya on the long commute thing,,, put in 2 extra hours to my workday , for to/from driving . Somehow did it for the last 27 of my 36 yrs in my career. Nowadays I avoid the same interstate route , one being that I know feel every minute driving it ( compared to being in the 鈥渮one 鈥) , and two , feel that I lucked out rolling that dice all those years and no accidents etc, and don鈥檛 want to play that game anymore.

Cleaned the bird room /cages this morning , then shampoo鈥檇 the truck鈥檚 seats n carpets in the afternoon. Neither were cruddy dirty, it has been a yr since I got the truck , so why not馃し馃徎鈥嶁檪锔忦煈嶐煆拣煒.
Add to that stuff, some this /that efforts around the house ,, inside of course since it鈥檚 stinkin鈥檋ot n humid today , blech.

Ordered new door knobs for interior doors ,,, been on my mental list for way too long 鈥 what is here is original to the house when new. New knobs will do until I pull the trigger on new interior doors ,,,

Another 13-14 days until GSD pups are due to get a birthday originated , then 8 weeks of growing up before I bring one home, with a meet n鈥 greet n鈥 pick a male inbetween those two dates.

Informed /warned the canine pack here that a newb will be here shortly ,,,, and to teach him only the good things, hehe , of being a good dawg here. Fingers crossed.

On to the evening,

Hope everyone is having a great day 馃憤馃徏

Administrator
Besides all the bad pizza, we have 'Boardwalk' pizza out the cazoo. A few iconic boardwalk venders have made it big....Mac n Mancos, Primos.....Like eating spaghetti sauce on a piece of cardboard with cheese sprinkled on it....Shoebees love it!
Hack

21 - 33 of 33 Posts