The Reef Tank banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
61,133 Posts
Good morning all, ugh on long commutes Perry,, when I worked ar Erickson Aircrane my commute was 100 miles a day, now it takes about 3 min to drive to the store. It's my Friday, gonna be cooler only 95ish. Furg gets to go to vet for weigh in and meds, she will be 6 months on the 9th. I bet she is over 50 #
Hope the day treats you all well, be careful Hack out there

·
Administrator
61,133 Posts
Eskimo Pie ( Aluit or Inuit as it were) although the Northern most First Nation People of plus Artic Canada. , Noit sure about Greenlanders, I know the native ahem Icelanders were Niodic folk, But the Sammi of Northern Scandanavia an d far nothern Russ-Siberian would qualify, Amongst those various groups were subgroups so i issue a blanket apology for mentioning name of popular Ice Cream Sammich. Long hot day, crazy busy but done now. Actually cooler inside, overnight temp got to high 50s, we moved several BIG hans up high where they would push hot air out, at 2pm shift change it was 88F in store as a opposed to near hundred or above. Need to get the pup some more canned food and Organic yogurt

·
Administrator
61,133 Posts
I like mushroom and olive pizze, anchovies, thin crust and crumbled sausage. Veggie thin crust add??? I am good with most pizza in small amounts, Dont like the really heavy meety ones , I do like Hawaiin pizza though I prefer it with cheese crust, linguica versus pepperoni. Pineapple , shrimp, but I an flexible

·
Administrator
61,133 Posts
At the BBQ side of resteraunt /store a tke and bake pizze is several versions, thye one thing they dont have is thin crust, a lot of folk like a 5 LB pie, me not so much

1 - 7 of 7 Posts