The Reef Tank banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!!
I just wanted to take a min and thank all of you for all the help you have given me. Thanks to all of you my tank is back on track and looking better than ever! When I first joined trt all my readings were out of whack and I didn't have a clue how to correct them. I still don't have a clue but at lest I have all of you to show me the way. I'm so glad I stumbled across trt it was the best thing that has happened to my tank since setting it up. You all are the best:wavey:

·
Super Moderator
26,823 Posts
Patrick- I was not a part of your tank improvement plan, but I'm glad that you found what you needed here on TRT! Great bunch of folks around here, even if all someone does is lend emotional support.

Woooo Hoooo, Patrick :beer:

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
thats great pat, now you just have to make a trip around the country and clean everyones tank as payment. glad to hear its going good. doesnt your dad have a tank? or am i thinking of the wrong person?

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No my dad is deceased must be another member. I'll be glad to clean your tank Andy as soon as my 300 gallon arrives.

·
The Muddy Mod
7,007 Posts
Glad everything is working out, Pat! :dance:

·
Registered
6,317 Posts
partobe said:
I'll be glad to clean your tank Andy as soon as my 300 gallon arrives.
i mailed it out last week... dang post office!!! call them, they should have it on the way!

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ok Andy I'm glad because Ive been holding my breath! Thanks Butch! Shirley I'm sorry will clean it out.

·
Administrator
34,435 Posts
that is what TRT is all about. your pun...er reward is you get to help anybody else who needs it. :D

we have all started out clueless. TRT is full of those that realize this and want to help others through the same mistakes and to avoid others.

G~

1 - 16 of 16 Posts