The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Good Morning George, and Everyone!

Thanx for the coffee George.

Cloudy but brighter....wishfull thinking? Is there still a sun somewhere?

I'm off to do a boiler job today, and I have to work tommorow :(

Have a GREAT day everyone!

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
Morning George and Butch :beer:

Got the day off and time to get cleaning all the tank stuff in preps for getting the tank running tomorrow. Lot of scraping to do as well on the tank to get it spotless.

Have a great Friday and for some of you long holiday weekend. :blob:

·
Super Moderator
27,086 Posts
Good mawnin', George, Butch, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, George. Glad you have sunshine today so you all can start getting dried out. What a disaster up there :(

Butch - bummer on having to work on Saturday. But hopefully you and Di can enjoy an adult beverage or 2 in the evening.

My sister-in-law from Oklahoma will be here for the next few days. I need to finish redding up my house for her stay.

Lots and lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Friday Morning George, Butch, Perry, Cath, and all of TRT! :)

Thanks for the coffee, George!

Butch, sorry you have to work tomorrow but think of it as paying for all the things that make days off more enjoyable! :D

Perry, so tomorrow is "Splash Day" for the tank? :thumbup:

Hope you have fun with your sis-in-law, Cath!

Sunshiney and warm on Rocky Top again today! A good day to get things done.

Victoria was really shocked to see all the Birthday wishes on yesterday morning's thread. She said; "How did all those people know it was my birthday??" Thanks for helping make her 15th a great birthday!

For her birthday, I took the day off and we headed out to Cades Cove in the morning. Saw lots of wildlife, including a mama bear with 3 cubs! She took a lot of photos with her new birthday camera, too. We then took a horseback ride through the forests at Cades Cove, topped off with one of the camp store's great swirly ice cream cones. If you ever get to Cades Cove, don't miss the store at the ranger station....that ice cream is the best!!! We finished the day off with dinner at The Olive Garden. She had a great birthday celebration and I was so happy to be part of it.

FishGirl's last day at camp is tomorrow and Victoria and I will be driving over the mountains to pick her up. Just saw another photo of her on the camp's website and she's still smiling so guess it's been a good week at camp!

Victoria took this photo of "Old Blue", the horse I rode on the trail ride. I think the trail boss took one look at me and decided I needed an old, slow horse! :D

Attached below is Victoria with her birthday 'cake' at Olive Garden! :)

Have a Fantastic Friday, Everybody!

Dick:)

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
27,086 Posts
Heya, Perry and Dick :wavey:

Good luck on your tank work, Perry. You'll have plenty of critter supervsion to help you along.

Dick - Thanks for posting that pic of Victoria. Her haircut is so cute. Can't get much better than learning how to use her new camera from the best around :agree:

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, ocnreef & Tim! :)

Cath, You're too kind but her mom is an accomplished photographer who will give her lots of help, too. Like all teenagers, the trick will be to get her to listen to us!! :lol:

Dick:)

·
Registered
7,938 Posts
Good Friday morning, everyone!! It was a long time coming, but it's finally here!! Enjoy the day, and have a wonderful weekend!!! :)

w00000000000000000000000000000000000000000t!!!!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Good morning everyone! Im so glad its friday.
Got work today, but then this weekend my family is going out to Lake Anna on the new boat. Im gonna do some wakeboarding:banana:and the rest of the family will be waterskiing. So it should be a good weekend.
I hope everyone else has a good friday and weekend!

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
Taking a break from preparing for fish #1 tomorrow. I had no idea there was so much coraline built up on the sides of my tank where it couldn't be reached. Time to look at some tank pics and see what looks nice and still allows access to the sides better this time.

Better get back to work...despite every promise made to myself I know that at ten o'clock tonight there is going to be dancing involved over at Dolly's and the "wrong" girl again. I got friends.....friends in low places.

There is a LFS only 70 miles away turns out so going to get the first fish there instead of Petco. I used to live in Poky (Pocatello) and they have a pen with young sheep and goats outside, feed, and fish. Somehow that seems right. A guy I work with has a son that is a big reefer and seems to know way more than I do and says they are awesome. Heading there in the AM and seeing all my old buddies. My only claim to fame in life is picking a clay pigeon out of the air from the hip with a Model 60 .357 with a two inch barrel and they all saw it.

Enough babble...back to scraping and cleaning.

·
Stinky Slimey FEESH
2,718 Posts
Good morning Cath, Tim, Perry, PB, Chris, Platy, Dick, all of TRT - YIPPEE IT'S FRIDAY and I don't have to work this weekend! I hope every one has a great holiday!

HHC

·
Registered
5,426 Posts
Top of the mornin to ya all at T.R.T. coffees on and it's weekend time!!!:blob: :wavey: :banana: :dance: :beer: :wavey: :banana: :beer: :dance: Have a great day and a great Weekend!!!!!!!!!
Brent.:wavey:

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
dobejazz said:
Morning Everyone!
We are going to the Milwaukee County Zoo today!!
Have a great trip there Kel!!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts