The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
I've got the REEF rash!
Joined
·
61,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all! wow I get to start lot of sleepy heads!Raining again here .The coffee's on Have A Great Day All!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
434 Posts
Good Morning George and Tim and everybody else just getting started or finishing up. Have a great day, be it sleep or play.
Marc
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
27,048 Posts
Good mawnin', George and Tim!

Thanks for the coffee, George :) I was wondering where everyone was this AM. I think the pots and pans wake up might be in order :nuts:

Hope the rain stops today for you guys!

Going over to Tom's this afternoon to help. I'm lending a solid oak chopping block that my hubby made for the event. We used to use it for pig-pickin's all the time.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,426 Posts
Good mornin George. Tim, Cath, & Marc. & all at T.R.T. TGIF!!!! coffees on & time to end the work week! have a great day all!
Brent.:banana: :dance: :beer: :wavey:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,704 Posts
Good Morning all of TRT !!! and thanks for the coffee. Its going to be another hot one here and sunny. It's my three day weekend and I'm happy. I wish I could be going to SC for the big party, but we are having a big party for my two boys here. There will be lots of frags here but that due to birth control issues....lol We hired a reptile guy to put on a show for the party. He is bringing snakes, spiders, lizards, a baby gator and all kinds of cool stuff. Have a great weekend and for all that are traveling be safe and buckle up. As we say in Florida..To buckle up cost you nothing and If you dont it can cost you your life. And here in Florida its click it or ticket week.

Bill
 

·
Retired Wanderer
Joined
·
17,265 Posts
Morning everyone!

Well decided to shake em up a little at work and threw down the gauntlet already. Michelle is little miss athlete and still a good Idaho girl and the triathlon is on!!!

She is gonna pawn me bowling, but I am pretty confident about the golf. The tennis though is gonna be the event. Now there a few people in the company that are turning out to watch and this turned into a big thing.

Being a triathlete is serious pressure. I gotta go practice today and better go for a run and get into shape. Little fatty Maggot is getting into shape as well. The bowling though I am ready for. I think I can drink more beer, but sometimes a girl can surprise you.

Have a great Friday...off work today.
 

·
Retired Wanderer
Joined
·
17,265 Posts
abigtroutt said:
What is the reason for "100 days of summer heat?" Is that for traffic enforcement or because the kids are out of school?
That is pretty applicable with the tourist invasion up here. Wow this mountain is different with all the ugly Americans running around. Traffic laws seem to be nonexistant. The economy is driven by their cash but 80 percent are arrogant and nasty. The other 20 percent go out of their way to be kind to the service people.

Hope now that I am earning the big bucks the summer heat does not affect me again someday.
 

·
Stinky Slimey FEESH
Joined
·
2,718 Posts
Good morning all of TRT - happy Friday, didn't think it would get here - traveling today so will check in as I can. Really hot in the southwest today. Every one have a great weekend!

HHC
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,704 Posts
Phishnoob said:
That is pretty applicable with the tourist invasion up here. Traffic laws seem to be nonexistant. The economy is driven by their cash but 80 percent are arrogant and nasty. The other 20 percent go out of their way to be kind to the service people.
Same here in Florida, I like the HEAT idea. Here that 80% is on vacation and lost. We have one of the hightest vehicle fatality rates in Florida. And the RED light runners are bad...I dont understand On vacation and late??
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
27,048 Posts
Knock em dead, Perry :dance:

Hey Leverage Lad - you coming to the pig-pickin'? Oh yeh, I wasn't supposed to mention that gathering. Ooops ;)
 
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Top