The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Super Moderator
27,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good mawnin', TRT!

Lots of late sleepers this week. Coffee is on, breakfast fajitas and fresh fruit on the side.

Today I'm taking a day off and going on a hike up in Western NC.:banana: Not sure exactly where the group is going, but the leader does. ;)

Hi, HHC!

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Good morning Cath and all the rest of TRT! Sounds like a fun day. Hope you have a good time. Take plenty of water.
Slow start at EMS but they made up for it in the afternoon. Off to the FD today.
Hope y'all have a great day!
Ray

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,670 Posts
Morning Cath'Ray and all the rest!Thanks for the breakfast and coffee and have a great hike.hope your day is great too Ray.last day here and tomorrowis our 10hr ride home.have a great day all!

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Good Morning Cath, Ray, George, and Everyone!!

Well, we actually DID get some well deserved rain yesterday. I hope it's not too late for my poor lawn....

I spent yesterday afternoon at a BMW Motorcycle dealership. This CAN'T be good....at least not for my wallet :eek:

Have a Super Friday Everyone!!!!

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Cath, Ray, George, Butch, & All! :)

Not quite so hot today but still 90's. Some showers cooled it down somewhat but didn't help the humidity.

Election day went well and despite a few close races, all my votes counted in the Win column. :banana:

Enjoy the hike, Cath, but don't let the leader get lost.

Hope things go quietly at the FD today, Ray.

George, have a great time on your last vacation day.

Did you buy a matching Beemer Bike for the Z or were you just window shopping, Butch?

Yesterday was New Phone day for FishGirl. We went to the Verizon store and I got her a new Blackberry Bold. Quite a gadget and I think she knows how to use it. Should be a handy communicator with her off to college in a couple weeks. I could get one myself for free with the new plan but all I really need is my simple flip phone. Besides, I would be too tempted to play with it or surf the net instead of working during the day. :D

We're off to her regular checkup at the Diabetes Clinic in a few minutes. This will be her last visit there as she will be 18 next month and has to switch to a regular endocrinologist instead of the clinic at Children's Hospital.

Have a Fantastic Friday, Everyone!

Dick:)

·
Super Moderator
Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse and fresh water
26,045 Posts
Good Morning Cath, Ray, George,Butch and All!

Thanks for the Breakfast Cath.

Butch we have been getting rain this past week, Some pretty nice ones

Have a Great Friday!

·
Super Moderator
Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse and fresh water
26,045 Posts
I know the feeling Butch, I have been at Harley Davidson dealers for months looking at new bikes, San Antonio,Albuquerque, New Orleans and here. Don't want to spend the bucks, So I will just fix up the one in the picture in my signature.

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Yesterday was New Phone day for FishGirl. We went to the Verizon store and I got her a new Blackberry Bold. Quite a gadget and I think she knows how to use it. Should be a handy communicator with her off to college in a couple weeks. I could get one myself for free with the new plan but all I really need is my simple flip phone. Besides, I would be too tempted to play with it or surf the net instead of working during the day.
Dick, Patti has that phone and it's amazing what it'll do! I'm like you....I just want to make phone calls. I had one of those fancy phones for about 2 days and I returned it. Give me a standard phone and a fancy motorcycle!! :D

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Vince! :)

FG will like the BB
She already does. It's an awesome device. I told her it's an early birthday present (even though she knows it didn't cost me anything with the new plan signup.) ;)

Dick, Patti has that phone and it's amazing what it'll do! I'm like you....I just want to make phone calls. I had one of those fancy phones for about 2 days and I returned it. Give me a standard phone and a fancy motorcycle!! :D
We think alike!

Do they come in colors to match your car, Butch? I remember when you could get any color BMW you wanted so long as you wanted black. ;)

Time to head out for the dr visit.

Dick:)

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
I know the feeling Butch, I have been at Harley Davidson dealers for months looking at new bikes, San Antonio,Albuquerque, New Orleans and here. Don't want to spend the bucks, So I will just fix up the one in the picture in my signature.
I just sold my V-star to my son in law, and Rew just bought a crotch rocket, so now I have people to ride with. I'm trying not to pay any attention to the money because this will probably be my last bike purchase.

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
We think alike!

Do they come in colors to match your car, Butch? I remember when you could get any color BMW you wanted so long as you wanted black.
There are color choices, but the Urban (my first choice) bike colors are very drab, and the Urban bikes are just so radically different from anything you've ever seen, it's hard to imagine riding one.

BTW...the color of my Bimmer was discontinued in 2007. A huge mistake IMO

·
Retired Wanderer
17,392 Posts
Morning all.

No more toys or phones or anything else here until we pay off everything else. I am going to keep on meticulously maintaining what is in the garage and if a wheel falls off, then it will be new hubs all around.

Glad it is Friday. Hope the weekend comes soon enough for everyone.

·
Super Moderator
22,346 Posts
Morning all :D :wavey:
Got my 3x weekly rehab/therapy session today, I imagine the way I feel right now is prob the best I'll feel for the rest of the day, ow.:arg:

Looks to be a decent day outside, dunno what the game plan is to use up the rest of it, but i'm sure I'll find something

Last nite I got in the mood to get the basement a lil more organized, kinda hoping I stay in the mood LOL.

And sorry to the garbage dude this morning, ummm,, lift with yer legs?:eek:

Hope everyone has a great day! :wavey:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts