The Reef Tank banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Retired Wanderer
22,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nice calm 32 degree morning.

Coffee is on, and I just started my day at work.

Enjoy your Tuesday!

Reactions: VWD and cath

· Administrator
20,813 Posts
Hey Bro, and All.....top of the morning, and HAPPY TUESDAY!

29F heading to the mid 40's and dry....ISH.

Coffee is fresh, and breakfast will be in someone else's kitchen while we're out n about this morning.
Nate has his 'yearly eye exam' visit this morning......good excuse as any to head out to breakfast. See....dr's visits aren't all bad. ;)

Flipping a tassle of 'mental coins' over my morning coffee as to what would tickle my inner sanctum ......shooting seems to be a recurring thought. Probably throw that out on the table for a vote when I wake Hack up shortly.

Let's go have some fun,
Hack

· Super Moderator
Red Tiger Oscars and Cichlids
1,888 Posts
Mornin all. Big ole muffins and coffee here. Trying to gather up all the loose ends here at work from having the better part of two weeks off. Seems doable, not as bad as it could have been.

Throwing some lead down range sounds like a good way to pass the time Hack, it would get my vote.

Have a great day.

· Super Moderator
35,862 Posts
Good mawnin’, Perry, Hack, Rick, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, guys and the cute muffins, Rick! I’ll take you up on one of those muffins and add some nanners to go along with it.

Lots of cheer going on around here this morning.

Here’s my cheerful memory to add to the upbeat morning. When I was an an undergrad music student a bunch of us brass players got hair washing hoses, took off the spray part, and inserted a brass mouthpiece to make horn. The fun part happened when we marched around the parking lot waving the hose in a circle above our heads and hearing how the sound waved around in the air. Music students are crazy, and fun.

33 and going up to 58 today.

Hearts of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

· Administrator
20,813 Posts

· Administrator
20,813 Posts
Getting ready to head out.....and still COLD! Only thing that's had a unanimous vote today is TACOS wiggled in there somewhere.....probably during a game latter. POLLS are still open for everything else.
Hack

· Super Moderator
Fry Daddy! Multiple tanks, reef, seahorse
33,953 Posts
Good Morning everyone,

Should be a nice day weather wise. Probably go into work with Kristine, her work not mine and check out her new office. It’s downtown Baton Rouge by the River. She really doesn’t work there. But her position get her an office for times she needs to meet with people and for meetings. IT group is always there if she needs something.
Feeling even better today. We are almost done with sopranos. Only a few episodes left. But for a series, nothing can be Breaking Bad and better call Saul. Tutors was an excellent one also.

· Administrator
61,343 Posts
Good Morning gang, 33 and semi foggy here, light rain later , hi of 47. South of us Cali is still reeling from atmospheric river, Order day today, reg gal is on vacation sp could get interesting. I always vote for a little range time Hack, need to talke new to me Ruger out for a spin

· Super Moderator
24,484 Posts
Morning all,
40’s and sunny here, won’t last long 🥴.

My brain told me that today will be the day I started going thru /putting back in their boxes when applicable, and otherwise rounding up the stuff in Blyth’s “Dopey Room” , for its own auction .
If $1 for each item was a thing, that would end up being a decent amount . Thing is, I just boxed up a set of Snow White/Dwarfs that still sells ( tho retired) for $1200,,, as I told my buddy “a ice cube from a iceberg “ 😱🥴. This is NOT gonna be checked off as done,,, today,, yeeeeesh. Don’t think there are many things , ‘37 vintage and new,, that are not in that room.
Had planned eventually to take the entire collection to the auction house w/my truck and trailer…. Looks like I’ll be renting a UHaul truck,,, sigh.
Wisely taking a recliner break ,,, too much just “standing “ n a lil moving here n there in the room,, does not make for a long active day for me .

Other than that, when I decide I’m toast for the current efforts , I might regroup and choose another avenue of “busy”, to change things up.

Hope everyone is having a great day 👍🏼

· Retired Wanderer
22,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Figured out a new place to move to on the 28th of this month. Can't wait to get out of my toxic mess. Some people do nothing but judge.

· Super Moderator
35,862 Posts
Good afternoon, guys!

Getting ready to head out.....and still COLD! Only thing that's had a unanimous vote today is TACOS wiggled in there somewhere.....probably during a game latter. POLLS are still open for everything else.
Hack
Yay! Tacos are good anytime but especially on a cold day! What kind of place did you go to for your tacos?
Whatever you do for the afternoon, I’m pretty sure you’ll have a groovy time.

Vinnie, I’m so glad you’re feeling well enough to go with Kristine to her workplace. Hopefully the drive home won’t be filled with crazy traffic. But you guys know how to travel through that anyway.

Jeff, going through Blyth’s collection of Seven Dwarves memorabilia is a huge task! One thing at a time is what they say, but even that’s difficult.
I sure do know when it’s time for me to sit down after having been standing up for too long. My right foot tells me very quickly about that.

Perry, that’s great news about finding a place where you can make it your own abode!

Doug, yikes your job must be difficult today because it’s ordering day. Being down one person makes a big difference. You need a deep bench but not too deep because then they get in the way of each other.

After posting that crazy description of my brass player classmates having a make do shampoo hose band made me think of another marching unit. Years ago I read a short article about a public library that made a marching division of the library by using their book trucks for a parade. 🤣🎉 I would do that in a heartbeat.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts