The Reef Tank banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Retired Wanderer
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all. Still screwed up on sleep. They are fast tracking me at work to go on overnight 12's for some reason. I am supposed to be working for the electricians, but the green hat they have noobs wear for 90 days is an automatic ticket into stacking more steel today.

Nice time last night meeting a gal in the town I am moving to. She said she likes to decorate. I gave her a four decorative pillow and two candle limit for the Noob MicroManor.

Coffee is on. I can only have a cup. Hydration is an issue. Few more days of this junk.

Shark..but a friendly one
Top of the morning Perry, and All to come strolling alone latter........HAPPY THURSDAY!

Coffee is on. I can only have a cup. Hydration is an issue. Few more days of this junk.
Yup, in the heat of summer working in the boatyard, or at home for that matter I try to limit my coffee intake to 1 as well......1-POT! 馃槈

They are fast tracking me at work to go on overnight 12's for some reason.
Had THIS been mentioned before hand.......and is THAT to your liking's? I personally would love 4 day weeks.....WOW, 3-days off, the world would tumble out of control.

Said coffee is on, and Famous Amos is sitting beside me. About 10 degrees cooler today, with the % of rain on the rise.
Peace and wonderful thoughts n hopes for All,
Hack

Super Moderator
Good mawnin鈥, Perry, Hack, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee and Famous Amos, Hack! I鈥檒l add nanners and a variety of cereals. I like Wheat Chex, Ancient Grains, and of course oatmeat. 馃槀

Perry - All the best as you get settled in your new gig, and with your new lady friend.

Hack - Keep your head and neck safe from all harm.
Ohhhh, I bet the Hack household is a-buzz with packing and planning.

TRTI for cath last night. The contractor called yesterday and rescheduled for today. The next project for him is to complete the redo of the kitchen countertop that was dismantled in order to get rid of the dead washer. After that, I would like him to repair the water damaged wall in the bathroom (damaged from shower water). There's always somethin鈥.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

Administrator
Good Morning All, 39 and sorta sunny, looking at 72 later.
Hydration is critical Perry even in humidity though you may not feel parched as blatantly as in arid scenarios. When I worked in Steel Mill I usually consumed a gallon on shift.
Last day of the week for me, yesterday was a complete CF, 4 beer trucks out back fighting over space while I have a 48' trailer out front off loading our grocery order.
Hope the day is kind to all

Super Moderator
Good evening, everyone!
Good Morning All, 39 and sorta sunny, looking at 72 later.
Hydration is critical Perry even in humidity though you may not feel parched as blatantly as in arid scenarios. When I worked in Steel Mill I usually consumed a gallon on shift.
Last day of the week for me, yesterday was a complete CF, 4 beer trucks out back fighting over space while I have a 48' trailer out front off loading our grocery order.
Hope the day is kind to all
Doug - Ewwwwww with your seriously BAD yesterday! I hope today was much better. Nothing like delivery folks acting that way!

I bet Hack is helping Jen and Nate get every last detail ready for their trip tomorrow.

Today started out badly when Sophie, who is usually a laid-back gal, was beside herself trying to get me going with so she could get her breakfast before she starved. She was 眉ber excited, and she accidentally bit the top of my right hand. Uh oh. Puncture wound. So I washed out the wound with soap, and encouraged bleeding. Then dried it gently and put on a bandage. As the morning progressed my hand started getting more and more painful and read and swollen. A retired nurse friend of mine suggested I go to urgent care, which I did. I was supplied with two antibiotics since I am allergic to Penicillin. I was also given instructions about what to do if it does not get better or if I see red lines going up my arm. Of course I had to fill out a DHEC form. Good thing Sophie is up-to-date on her vaccinations and she is an inside girl. Oh and I also got a tetanus shot, too My hand feels some better tonight. That sure did get my attention!

Grooviness for all, and to all a good night!

I bet Hack is helping Jen and Nate get every last detail ready for their trip tomorrow.
OH YEAH! Everything was supposed to be done by time I go home tonight, but EVERYONE n their long lost relatives decided to come visit n say good bey. LORDY!.......just now getting to the nitty gritty of packing.
Getting up at 3:30 am to leave by 5:15, to be there("Philly int.) by 6:30, for Their flight at 8:30 am......and my butt back here for work by 8:00 am. I DON"T DRIVE IN THE CITY/HIGHWAY TRAFFIC WELL......AT ALL!!!!!!!! Jen's my co-pilot and a really groovy one......getting there is easy. BUT, getting home, ALONE, I am notorious for taking the WRONG TURN when we leave that air port. Smart money is against the Hack!

AND ON TOP OF THAT.......my new 'updated' bank card I just got yesterday, used last night, and earlier tonight was DECLINED at another store.......so a very unhelpful so n so was of no help whatsoever on the phone. Grrrrrrrrrrr. 馃槨

Break over, git back to packing!
Hack

Me bad.......
So sorry Cath to hear about the 'Friendly fire' wound......they're the worst....you can't beat the crud out of them.
Hack

Super Moderator
Ohhhh nooooo, Hack! Bank card problems can get you wrinkled into a knot really fast!
Sending good vibes for your drive there and back!

Thanks for your support on Sophie accidentally biting me.

Hope you can get some rest tonight.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts