The Reef Tank banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Haven't seen too many pics posted in a while so I thought I would try and start a thread. Good or bad, beautiful or ugly. Post em if you got em'.

Here's my 40. Caps are growing like crazy, green milli is taking off ( thanks Ken), Pink tabling acros is really starting to grow outward ( Thanks Jerry), Miyagi tort is laying down a serious base ( thanks smeese). BTA is getting huge ( Thanks LI) Frogspawn has 5 heads now( thansk Colonel) Looks like I'm gonna have to upgrade very soon! :D

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
Dang, I cant enlarge your pics jeffie. Do you still have that Frogspawn you got from me at Supermans meeting?

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
the_colonel said:
Dang, I cant enlarge your pics jeffie. Do you still have that Frogspawn you got from me at Supermans meeting?
Yep, edit made!!!!!:eek: It's on the very left of the pic. You can see a portion of it in one of the pics. It's doing great though and getting large!

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
It seems to be photosynthetic cause it closes up at night. I will be propagating it if it fairs well as I believe it was wild caught. Iy has about 20 little brittle type starfish living on it so I would assume it to be wild but it is solid burple branches under the biggest yellow polyps I have ever seen.

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Well I started to scrape glass of my coraline infestation in hopes to get some pics to post today, but after and hour of scraping I must call it quits to get ready for work. Besides my arm is tired now LOL MAybe tomorrow

·
Registered
2,640 Posts
No tank pics yet, so I though I would share a few pics of some cars I saw on the street in China last week. (I know some of the car nuts like R-Winnger, Koi Boy ;), and Havre will like them)

Sorry the pics kind of suck as they came from my camera phone.

First couple of pics are of a bright yellow Porsche Carrera GT. I have never actually seen one of these in person before, but it is a great looking car:

Second is a Silver Bentley:

You see cars like this every day in China. :)

1 - 20 of 86 Posts