The Reef Tank banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. Due to the current interest rate environment, I am going to have to work on the weekends for the next several weeks (I work for Wells Fargo Home Mortgage when I'm not fragging:) ) , therefore the golf / BBQ scheduled for July 19th has been cancelled for the time being. If possible I will re-schedule for later this summer, however if things stay this busy it may not be possible. I appologize to everyone who had RSVP'd, and hope to be able to do this in the future. Thank you.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I hadn't rsvp'd as I work saturdays as a rule but I am sorry to hear that it will be postponed/cancelled this year. I hope something works out, I am a good friend of the executive chef at Rush Creek Golf Club he is always offering me free golf, maybe we can work out a cheap group rate with them? the BBQ we could have at any park I guess, maybe schedule it for a day that is better for you than saturday. Dunno if this helps at all but thought I might offer.
Thanks,
Toy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.