The Reef Tank banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two 20 gallon tanks, one 20 gallon long tank, and one 29 gallon tank with Eclipse top and iron stand. I also have 1 Emperor 280 filter. The Flower Ricordea is orange with a green mouth, about 2 inches diameter. Sorry. That should read Cabbage Leather. Cabbage Leather is the normal type you see on LiveAquaria.com. Anyone interested?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here are some pics of both the leather and the ricordea. The picture that includes the leather is an older shot. The leather has since been cut, so it's ready to attach to any of your rocks. The ricordea in the same picture is a little smaller, but it shows the color of the mouth. The other shot is a current shot of the ricordea, so you can see that it has grown considerably in just a few months. It is on it's own rock.

Let me know if the pictures don't come through. It is my first time posting with attachments.

Attachments

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have one Flower Ricordea for sale right now. I was looking for around $60 for it, as $100 was given for one polyp that was smaller. It will grow and spread much faster than normal Ricordea. I also have two smaller Flower Rics on a rock if you might be interested. I have two of the Cabbage Leathers for sale. I was looking for around $15 each for those. They are not attached to anything, which makes them easy to establish. They do fine on their own. I had them in different places in my tank.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts