The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Novice Reefer
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So two new things. I finally got the watchman to come out and he is gorgeous lol, and I reaquascaped again. The old one was wobbly and eh. I'm trying a simplistic design now tell me your thoughts. And also the watchman hasn't been eating, or at least I haven't seen him eat he's so sneaky.

And also, what would be a good clean up crew for a 30 gallon. I have currently 2 nasassris snails, 2 astrea snails, 1 scarlet hermit, 1 Halloween hermit, 1 blue legged hermit and I know both the goby and Benny pick at stuff. I read somewhere something like 30 blue legged hermits, 10 Scarlets 10 astreas and 2 emerald crabs. Thoughts ?

·
Premium Member
11,065 Posts
Goby looks good! What have you tried feeding him? I think you CUC looks good currently. I have maybe 10 nerites, 10 nassarius, 3 hermits, 2 emeralds and 2 urchins in my 55s CUC. I can't imagine having 40 hermits...

·
Novice Reefer
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hahah I know. I think I might do something similar to your 55 cc. My tank gets really dirty fast. What's a nerite?

·
Novice Reefer
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ooooo. I'll look him up. And yes I know that I've watched my sea slug, which I forgot to mention, poop. Its weird. Its weirder than the stringy white poop of the clown.

·
Administrator
34,435 Posts
HOW did you get the goby, and for that matter the substrate to stick to the walls of the tank? ;)

looks really good.

it is good to remember that the clean up crew is for immediate left overs, not for the majority of the waste organic material.

G~

·
Novice Reefer
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alright I'll keep that in mind. I'm really just concerned about some of the left over mysis shrimp that I feed my blenny and the goby. Oh and ya know, I expoxied the sand to the side and my goby is a super goby.

·
Novice Reefer
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well that was depressing phane. Haha. by the way I like your new picture the sea serpent is so cute.

·
Novice Reefer
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think so too but I already went down that ally with the other tank, and I'm not certain I liked it. I think I'll wait on a backing for now and add it later if I really want to.

·
Novice Reefer
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Clever clever, but how do I attach it to the tank without the Velcrow being visable

·
Novice Reefer
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Huh. Do you have any tanks with this currently you could show me ? So I could see how it looks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts