The Reef Tank banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I got brains!!
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tank Setup for sale

150gal tank, stand, Canopy: $525.00 or reasonable offer

Tank is 72"x18"x28" (LxWxH) no leaks, It is drilled with two overflows in center of tank and has bulkhead fitting in center of the bottom pane glass. Any questions please ask. GOOD CONDITION. The canopy is a(n) open style canopy on top and back. Email for pics.

Canopy includes:

2 MH ballasts

2 250w Isawaski MH bulbs (used approx. 9 months old)

2 Spider Light Reflectors

1 Ice Cap 660 w/ endcaps

2 6' Super Actinic VHO's (used approx. 9 months old)

2 6' Super Actinic VHO's (BRAND NEW)

The canopy is a nice DIY.

I am located in Le Sueur, MN which is 40 minutes south of the Twin Cities on Hwy. 169.

Dwight (AKA: Reefman2001)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Can you send any pics of it? It sounds just like something that a friend was looking for?

Are you including the sump? Just asking to get it out of the way because he will want to know.

Nate

·
I got brains!!
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Email

Sure I can send some pics, Yes I have a 37g tank that can go with the setup. What is your email address?? or send me a PM with your address and I can send them to you or him.

·
I got brains!!
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still available

Still available, thought I would bump up again to see if anyone is interested yet.

Thanks,

Dwight

·
www.RMMAC.org Dreamer
1,839 Posts
Do you have any pictures you could post in this thread, it might help. If only it were 24" front to back, it would be an easier sell for the wife. I have her pretty much convinced on a 180 or a 220 but a 150 is close but not quite enough.

Is it up and running? Why are you getting out of the hobby? Any live stock?

·
I got brains!!
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sure :)

Well that sounds like a terrific idea:bigeek:

Thanks,

Dwight

1 - 11 of 11 Posts