The Reef Tank banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put up a new tank and now have no room for my old one so I am looking to sell it off.

The tank is 18 months old, it is an 125 Nature's View (Oceanic) (72x18x22). As seen in the picture it comes with a pine stand. I built a canopy with top and front openings. Canopy has 2 cooling fans that you are welcome to this if you are interested. It functions well but served as a utility canopy (i.e. unfinished). Tank comes with 2 600 gph HOB overflows (each w/ 1.5" "U's" for extra capacity), sump that fits under the stand (off the top of my head I don't recall the size or brand name but I can get this upon request). I think I can scrounge up the lights that came with this but they are little 36 watt'rs that won't do you any good in for a reef tank and I cannot guarantee they are functional. I have a Red Sea Berlin skimmer you can have. What this setup does not contain are lights (I cannot guarantee these work and they are not suitable for a reef), a return pump, a pump to run a skimmer and a heater, other than that it is pretty much all you need to get started.

This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a quality 125 that does not need a pristine stand & canopy (or that is wiling to "clean them up"). If you are interested, let me know, I am asking $250 and am looking for a buyer local to the Twin Cities.

- scott -

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
will do, I'll take some tonight. Anything in particular you want to see? Is bandwidth an issue or shall I shrink stuff down (less detail)?

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
no problems with bandwidth here, 1.5m cable modem :)

not looking for anything special, just give me a shot of everything :) lol

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The fans actually work quite well, they kept my 400s MH under control.

If I recall correctly they are either 3 or 4" fans I picked them up at HD and they are normally used to blow air through duct work.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts