The Reef Tank banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know who can drill a tank for me? I need two 1 7/8” holes for drains in my glass AGA 75. I had someone lined up but the flood hit hard and he can’t come down for a while now. I am not in a huge rush but I don’t want to start my overflow project without the holes in place.<o></o>
<o></o>
Thanks

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Nice

Nice......I visited the islands a few years back. Maui, Oahu, and the big island. It was an awesome vacation and I definitely will be back. It was the first time I had ever dived in the US and I was used to the lax enforcement of the diving laws in the Carribean. That trip, and my limited diving as a "Discovery Diver" motivated me to get my diving cert.

It was a great trip, great memories, and great people we met there!

pactrop said:
high 70's low 80's, light winds (great for diving), and scattered showers.

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I am going to take advice from our visitor from warm Hawaii and buy a bit or two and drill my own tank and sump while I am at it.

I will post how things go...and have beer(s) when it is done! :beer:

·
Premium Member
885 Posts
ceige said:
Well I am going to take advice from our visitor from warm Hawaii and buy a bit or two and drill my own tank and sump while I am at it.

I will post how things go...and have beer(s) when it is done! :beer:
thats what im talking about i will put down a few in ur name

·
Premium Member
682 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK i just bought a 48mm bit to drill my tank. :read:

I got the heavy duty schedule 80 bulkheads this past week. Once the bit gets here and I can find some black plexi I will begin my 75gal build out thread!

:banana: :banana: <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

1 - 13 of 13 Posts