The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ongoing list as I take down my tank. Moving down to a cube so that I can get the tank out of my basement and into my living room.

Live Rock - $3.00 / lb. I have a combination of base rock, live rock, texas limestone, tufa, and agrocrete. I would guess about 80lb's total between all of it but pick and choose only pieces you want.

Mexican Turbo's - 2 @ $2/each.
Cleaner Shrimp - $5
Ornate Wrasse - 1.5" - $25
Blue/Green Chromis - 1 large 3 small - $5/all
Yellow Tail Damsel - Free if it can be netted
Chocolate Chip Star - 2 - Free

Coming up ...

Mag7
Mag3
Maxi1200
Maxi900
All Glass 4 sump
30 gallon drilled
75g oceanic
live sand - probably a 5 gallon pail and more
various coral frags - these could go at anytime @5/each. I just haven't had time to figure out what all I have. Candy Cane, Monti, various Acro's, Green Finger leather frag, some polyps, etc. I would guess 15 hard and 5-7 soft frags.

Possibly trade for mushrooms or bumblebee snails.

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
I would take the two choc chips if someone is getting other livestock maybe they would hold them a bit for me in their sump. :)

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would take the two choc chips if someone is getting other livestock maybe they would hold them a bit for me in their sump. :)
If they haven't gotten to you by the time my tank is down they can go into my q tank. I have more livestock that I could plan to put into a cube so I don't see a need for the qtank anytime soon and they could stay in it for some time if need be.

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
Sweet I can certainly trade you a frag or two if you want.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sweet I can certainly trade you a frag or two if you want.
Aside from a few polyps and a green finger leather that I adore I am persuing mushrooms only at this point. The choc. stars. came to me free from another member and thus they are going free to another member. As when your done with them they will go free to another member ;)

Unless you have one of those bright orange shrooms I saw a week or two back.

Pics of the rock. Ignore the ascape, as you can see the rock has been moved around. I removed the pieces I wanted and then their is the story about the boxing crab that I caught, yet somehow he is still in the rock somewhere :rotflmao::idea:
http://tinyurl.com/2e3oo5

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Coral Beauty Full Grown with unique color patterns. This one is dark blue over 95% of the body. Hints of orange are visible and more can be seen when the fish is swiming. A quick first glance will make you think it is a completly dark blue fish. - $15.00

Green Mandarain - I spent 6-8 months adding and building up a pod population in my tank and sump before adding the Mandarain. The fish looks sunken and I think that it is having a tough time finding food. I believe the ornate wrasse is out competing for the pods. I will move the Mandarain into my fuge when I pull out the rock and hopefully get it a good meal for once. - $5.00

Mag 7 - $35.00 Ready now.
Mag 3 - hanging on the back of my tank in a closed loop. I need to inspect it to make sure it is worthy of sale and cannot do so until I get the tank torn down.

AllGlass Model 4 Sump. - Bio balls are removed and in a pail. Filter media is discarded. Top cover is warped slightly, but not useable with a skimmer. - $100

Frag pics when I get the rock out. Soft's are all gone except a toadstool frag - free.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
is the wrasse still not sold if so i'll take it to thanks
He is all yours when you pick up the other stuff.

Coral beauty is also taken.

CPR overflow CS90 - $40.
I think I have 3 hoses, I know for sure 2. $10 each.

AllGlass Sump has a mechanical AutoFill valve. I can include the bucket and hose I use if wanted.

LiveRock $1.50 pound. You pick any you want. I would like to get rid of some of it before I let it dry out and stack it on the shelf.

Medium to Medium small Regal BLue Tang $10.00

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
36" x 13.75" x 19". Measurements taken off all-glass.com. Assuming they are close to the production piece.

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
can any one pick up the Mandarain and the Blue tang for me?
in return i will give you a frag of paly or deepwater acro for your time.
PM if you can do that
thx
LI

·
RIP Steve Irwin
5,500 Posts
I would take the rock.....PM me the details and a pic.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts