The Reef Tank banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just talked to Sam Alatar and he has also agreed to give up his BOD position in order for us to involve a more active member. He has apparently been out of town in Washington D.C. for a month with his business and regrets not being able to be involved. He did ask that Rick allow him to continue receiving the updates from the forums. Apparently he asked for a special arrangement of automatic e-mail forwarding that has stopped working while he has been gone. If you could fix that Rick he would be grateful.

Both persons have been understanding of our request and have not felt any negative feelings entered into our actions. Both are glad the club has grown. I believe someone named Robbie from south Atlanta was next in line but I do not know him and will not contact him.

·
Premium Member
7,889 Posts
I don't know what the deal is with TRT's e-mail. I'm having sporadic problems getting e-mail updates to threads. When I mention it to other mods they don't have the same problems so I thought it was just on my end. I had Sam and I both set up to receive an e-mail whenever there was a new thread in either of the BOD forums. Is anyone else not getting e-mail notification of new posts to threads they have subscribed to?

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I'm a little busy today but will contact Robbie over the next few days and see If he's interested and willing to put forth the extra effort.

He's a really nice guy and have delt w/ him on numerious occasions relating to reefs. I have been over to his house once nad he had a nice reef until we tore it down and delivered to CaptnSammy. Now he has Sammy's old tank and I'm sure it's just as nice.

Anyway put him on my Reef to do list and will contact him over the next day or two.

Charles

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.