The Reef Tank banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are we planning for the activity at AS in Sept. Originally it was going to be a large Reef Raffle w/ the original skimmer as one of the prizes and AS donateing some other prizes.

No matter what the activity is --- somebody needs to get moving on organizing it.

Aug was just left in the wind and fortunatly Jenn came through w/ Kent Marine --- Lets not do that for AS.

Also do we really need door prizes and what not for Anthony Calfo. We are allready giving the members the speaker for free. I would rather save some of the prizes for holiday presents/door prizes for the Dec meeting especially if it's an informal meeting with no planned reef presentation/activity.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Calfo raffle

wildemon said:
The only thing was, last year with the advance notice, a lot of out of state folks showed up. The door prizes kinda took the edge off coming so far. There were so many, everybody got something.
HMMMMMM --- I guess somebody is going to deliver my door prize from Borneman :rolleyes:

And this still does not address the issue of activity for Sept at AS --- time is running out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.