The Reef Tank banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i had a glass fuge made for me by wet/dryfilter.com to sit behind a nano tank of mine and decided i have to much crap crammed into this tank and want to go back to a simple design. i removed the fuge about 2 weeks ago and looped the intake and return into a closed loop so its like a mini tank but i'm getting tired of topping the darm thing off so am going to tear it down. the contents are:
12lbs very very live sand,
some grape culerpa, angel hair macro thats going nuts, halimeda
a few other types and maybe a few little frags that are under the macro if there still alive.
i'll be comming over to the valley this weekend if somone wanted to meet me in salem on friday evening, otherwise you can come and get or i can ship it.
not asking for anything but if you have a small powerhead like an aquabee or minijet i need to get a new one as all the suction cup for my current ones well they don't suck anymore!
email me if you want it. monday morning it goes in the trash!

·
Going Broke
1,595 Posts
Hey Bud,

What's been happening???? Happy Birthday!!!!! :beer: :beer:

Haven't heard from you in a while.

Cool over... but same here, just too much stuff to take care of. Let me know the next time you come into town..

·
Pretty In Pink
3,288 Posts
Aaron

I'll take it if nobody else wants it. Our friend is setting up their tank and this would be great start for them. Will be toward (at)Spirit Mountain this Fri, let me know where to meet - Salem is foreign to me.

I'll PM my # to ya

Happy B day:beer: :beer:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks all, been so busy havn't had any time to make a meeting. looks like charles will be taking the stuff so it spoken for. thanks everyone

·
Going Broke
1,595 Posts
Same here.... haven't been to a meeting since last year.

Charles???? How much more can he fit in that nano of his??? :D :D :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts