The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Good morning Vinnie and all to come. Happy hump day!
Vinnie, the first number is good news, the second is even better. Thanks for the coffee. I'll throw in cereal on the counter and milk in the fridge.
I'm off to the FD today. Last day of forced entry training. Tonight we are going to the base Christmas party (unless we get a call).
Still chilly here. Got down to the mid 20's, but has warmed up to 31 with some clouds. Warmer for the weekend, but rainy on Saturday.
Hope y'all have a great Friday!
Ray

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Good morning Platy. It's been that cold and colder in Pensacola, FL all week. 22 yesterday morning. Awful chilly for just being December.

·
Super Moderator
27,085 Posts
Good mawnin', Vinnie, John, Ray, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee and cereal, Vinnie and Ray. I'll put out nanners and oranges, too.

Good Morning Everyone, :wavey:
15 for days until Christmas, :banana:
11 days until Kristine is home.:dance:
Have a Great Friday!:beer:
Yeah! :banana::dance:

Here, John - I'll throw you a TRT blankie.

Ray - Is this hump day for you? Since I had a day off yesterday, I'm confused about what day it is. So when I read your post, I had to check a calendar. :funny:

OK...let's see who has posted by now...

Tonight I'm going to see the Spartanburg Repertory Company's production of Amahl and the Night Visitors. As always, Bobbi worked on/designed costumes and is a shepherd in the production.

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
The camaro loving reefer
3,809 Posts
good morning all.
its cold everywhere today.
last night it got under freezing, in FL where my dad use to live.
they all freak out when it gets that cold.
I have not even worn my winter coat yet. and people in FL have been wherein theres since thanksgiving.

HAVE A GOOD DAY ALL,CYA IN THE AN

·
Premium Member
7,007 Posts
Good Morning Everyone!!

A whopping 6 degrees outside!!

Got a small job to do, then back home to wrap up in my blankie ;)

Hey Dick! Could you grap my avatar and add a santa hat like last year? TIA

Have a Fantastic Friday everyone!!

·
The camaro loving reefer
3,809 Posts
Good Morning Everyone!!

A whopping 6 degrees outside!!

Got a small job to do, then back home to wrap up in my blankie ;)

Hey Dick! Could you grap my avatar and add a santa hat like last year? TIA

Have a Fantastic Friday everyone!!
that must me so nice butch.
well maybe not for some, but i love the winter.
its -26 in my favorite place in this world. denali Alaska, the most amazing place on dry land. (because reefs are the most amazing place ever.)

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Vince, John, Ray, Cath, Nic, Butch, & Everybody! :)

We get a break in the bitter cold with temps going to 47 today. Rain tomorrow night supposedly turning to snow Sunday. I'm glad FishGirl is staying at school studying for finals this weekend as weather over the Cumberland Plateau could be treacherous for driving.

Another long workday for me....no breaks just 'cause it's Friday.

Vince, getting your family all back together will be great! :banana:

John, we always called your town "Hotlanta". I guess 25f ain't quite so hot. :(

Butch, I'll see what I can do with your Avatar tonight. I have it on good authority that Santa DOES ride a KTM sleigh. :D

Ray, "Forced Entry" training sounds like fun, bashing down doors and such.

Daybreak:

Have a Fabulous Friday, Everyone!

Dick:)

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Wow Cath, my caffeine must not have been up to theraputic levels yet, especially since today is actually my Friday too.
That's what it amounts to Dick, though we have been training on how to do it with the least amount of bashing. I will say this, these doors have motel style, card reader locks on them. I don't feel quite so safe in hotels anymore. It makes noise, but we had 2 guys open 10 doors in a minute and 3 seconds.
Hope you are feeling better today Nic.
Just a bit nippy up your way today Butch. Glad you aren't up on the roof today.
Busy, busy, so on with the day!
Ray

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
Happy Friday all. On ordered bedrest today after my little Sulfa induced cardiac incident yesterday. This kind of sucks as Dr. Phishnoob is home today and thinks I actually need to take it easy.

Have a great Friday. Still no cold or snow on the horizon.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Afternoon everyone!

Perry hope your feeling better today.

Almost got my christmas shopping done. Just have a few gift cards to get and that's it. have a good one everyone.

·
Retired Wanderer
17,271 Posts
Afternoon everyone!

Perry hope your feeling better today.

Almost got my christmas shopping done. Just have a few gift cards to get and that's it. have a good one everyone.

Thanks I am. My wife won't even let me go to the store though by myself.

The doctor didn't say anything about no cooking though, so an artichoke dijon and herb panko crust over some roasted garlic stuffed leg of lamb is in the works. No need to waste the day over some minor cardiac glitch.

TD Wyatt's son bought an E46 sport package sedan so I found a good home for my Bentley book.

Man how many episodes of House are they going to show in a row? I hate being laid up.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Thanks I am. My wife won't even let me go to the store though by myself.

The doctor didn't say anything about no cooking though, so an artichoke dijon and herb panko crust over some roasted garlic stuffed leg of lamb is in the works. No need to waste the day over some minor cardiac glitch.

TD Wyatt's son bought an E46 sport package sedan so I found a good home for my Bentley book.

Man how many episodes of House are they going to show in a row? I hate being laid up.
****! I'm coming to your place for dinner.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts