The Reef Tank banner

T.g.i.f. !

Tags
friday am
1K views 37 replies 12 participants last post by  Loverotties 
#1 ·
Good Morning and Happy Friday!

Coffee and donuts for all.

So glad it's Friday. Been a really long week.

Have a Great Day!:beer:

#2 ·
Friday

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: finally Friday, thank space, good morning all. no breakfast, in less u want some of my whey protein and fiber one bar. trust me its not good. is anyone else addicted to fish-ville on face book? i think i still spend more time here, but its crazy addicting. cya after school

#3 ·
good morning, every morning i get on after my shower, there is no post for the day, so i start one and by the time im done someone has already gotten to it. sry everyone

#6 ·
i know, vinn if i can call u that, could u help me out? hope u have a good day to. i will, i get out early from class 12;00 and than im going to see my girl, and my dads coming home from Florida for the weekend.

#8 ·
Good mawnin', Vinnie, nic, Ray, and all of TRT!

,,,and the threads are merged!

Vinnie - Thanks for the coffee and donuts :) I'll add a bowl of chopped up peaches, too. I hope your Friday is easier than thte rest of the week.

nic - What a trip for your dad. I hope he gets some quality family time over the weekend.

Ray - Hopefully the FD won't be busy for you.

How about that tornado up in NYC yesterday? Incredible thing to happen at any time, but at rush hour. :eek:

Off to the golf tourney benefitting New Day, Inc (a facility for helping folks with chronic mental illness)

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

#11 ·
Morning All!Thanks for the coffee and donuts Vin.Cath ,it was real bad here!Scanner going crazy!houses on fire because of being hit with lightning!,tress down and cars smashed and floods all around and winds upto 100 mph.lots of power outage.Wonder if Tom has extra work down the shore.

#14 ·
Good Morning, Vince, Nic, Ray, George, LL, Cath, Dave, & All! :)

Wow! Tornado in NYC and hurricane force winds ripping through George's neighborhood! :bigeek: Weird weather for that part of the country.

I wish Cath's Civitan charity golf event great success today. Good people working and playing for a good cause.

Nothing major on my schedule today but a lot of loose ends to tie up before the weekend can officially begin.

Have a Fabulous Friday, Everyone!

Dick:)

#18 ·
Did yu ever leave something somewhere and can't find it....and it only took place 2 days ago...this is a bout a key.

Once your memory goes...forget it.
I might have done something like that before but if I did, I don't remember it. :lol:

Dick:)

#21 ·
Good afternoon gang, We worked all night from thursday to friday nothing special going on I'm off until Tuesday now. I will be doing my amounts of Homework for school I think the majority of it on Sunday b-cause the wife and kids are going to a friends house for the day.

We have a pack of hounds in the house nikki scored a great dog sitting job but sitting 4 40-80 pound dogs is a lot of work.

we did lock up a couple of bad guys last night so all was not lost. we also have a good lead on another potential target.

#22 ·
Afternoon all :wavey:
Got new shoes on the Sube, and things are good, til the next time my wallet gets emptied for stuff like that :doh:.

Been outside puttering around and letting the kenneled Shepherds out to enjoy the day. Dunno who tired who out the most LOL :arg:.

Hope everyone has/had a great day! :wavey:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.