The Reef Tank banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
The camaro loving reefer
3,809 Posts
Friday

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: finally Friday, thank space, good morning all. no breakfast, in less u want some of my whey protein and fiber one bar. trust me its not good. is anyone else addicted to fish-ville on face book? i think i still spend more time here, but its crazy addicting. cya after school

·
The camaro loving reefer
3,809 Posts
good morning, every morning i get on after my shower, there is no post for the day, so i start one and by the time im done someone has already gotten to it. sry everyone

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Amen Vinnie.
Another long day at EMS yesterday. Back to the FD today. Off Saturday.
Hope y'all have a great day and a great weekend!
Ray

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
Good morning Dmora. No harm no foul. It happens all the time. The mods will merge it and all the posts line up in time order. Hope you have a good day!
Ray

·
The camaro loving reefer
3,809 Posts
i know, vinn if i can call u that, could u help me out? hope u have a good day to. i will, i get out early from class 12;00 and than im going to see my girl, and my dads coming home from Florida for the weekend.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Good Morning Vinnie, Dmora, Wizer and TRT! Not ready for breakfast yet.. but coffee- coffee sounds good. Coffee I.V. sounds even better. Off to take the man child to school then to work myself. Everyone keep smilin'. :0)

·
Super Moderator
27,091 Posts
Good mawnin', Vinnie, nic, Ray, and all of TRT!

,,,and the threads are merged!

Vinnie - Thanks for the coffee and donuts :) I'll add a bowl of chopped up peaches, too. I hope your Friday is easier than thte rest of the week.

i know, vinn if i can call u that, could u help me out? hope u have a good day to. i will, i get out early from class 12;00 and than im going to see my girl, and my dads coming home from Florida for the weekend.
nic - What a trip for your dad. I hope he gets some quality family time over the weekend.

Ray - Hopefully the FD won't be busy for you.

How about that tornado up in NYC yesterday? Incredible thing to happen at any time, but at rush hour. :eek:

Off to the golf tourney benefitting New Day, Inc (a facility for helping folks with chronic mental illness)

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone.

·
Premium Member
12,214 Posts
Good morning Vinnie, dmora,Ray, Cath and TRT faithful

Coffee and a jelly donut sounds good. As usual honey for sweet if you need.

Enjoy every day.

Dave

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,660 Posts
Morning All!Thanks for the coffee and donuts Vin.Cath ,it was real bad here!Scanner going crazy!houses on fire because of being hit with lightning!,tress down and cars smashed and floods all around and winds upto 100 mph.lots of power outage.Wonder if Tom has extra work down the shore.

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Good Morning, Vince, Nic, Ray, George, LL, Cath, Dave, & All! :)

Wow! Tornado in NYC and hurricane force winds ripping through George's neighborhood! :bigeek: Weird weather for that part of the country.

I wish Cath's Civitan charity golf event great success today. Good people working and playing for a good cause.

Nothing major on my schedule today but a lot of loose ends to tie up before the weekend can officially begin.

Have a Fabulous Friday, Everyone!

Dick:)

·
I've got the REEF rash!
61,660 Posts
Good thing Caths golf event not here!It would be like minature golf with all the extra hazards(trees down all over).

·
Premium Member
12,214 Posts
Afternoon 2 U's 2. :^)

Did yu ever leave something somewhere and can't find it....and it only took place 2 days ago...this is a bout a key.

Once your memory goes...forget it.

D

·
Premium Member
15,839 Posts
Did yu ever leave something somewhere and can't find it....and it only took place 2 days ago...this is a bout a key.

Once your memory goes...forget it.
I might have done something like that before but if I did, I don't remember it. :lol:

Dick:)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts