The Reef Tank banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to sell of all of the livestock first, then I'll sell off the hardware.

1. Six-line Wrasse $10
2. Regal Angel $50 (not available yet, unless Krux turns it down)
3. 2 Neon-green/blue Trumpet colonies, 1 with 10 heads $10, 1 with 20-25 heads $20
4. Green/blue-tip stag Acro frag, 3" tall with 8-9 branches $20
5. Green Monti Digi, 6" wide fan-like growth many branches $10
6. Purple Monti Digi frag, 2-3" tall 3 branches $10
7. Green/purple tip Acro (tenius?) frag, 3 1" stalks $10
8. 80lbs of assorted LR in 8 pieces, $3 a lb.

·
Registered
737 Posts
hey I'll take teh 6 line wrasse and the small trumpet
Im in no hurry, so whenever youre ready to get rid of stuff, what part of town are you in?
thanks

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm on the westside, in Beaverton. The sooner the better. I won't be available tonight or tomorrow, but Sunday I'm available all day (won't be able to make the meeting) and weeknights after 5pm.

·
Registered
36 Posts
If the sale for the 6line fall through, I will take it and can pick it up asap. I am also in beaverton

Thanks

·
Obsessed
520 Posts
i am interested in some of your acros... i will be able to meet you on sunday or monday if that works... pm me with directions or a number to call... thanks.

·
Nemo's Chamber Boy
4,539 Posts
yes regal me!

hoping to have some time on the west side after the meeting, can try to set up a time to pick up then.

pm me your phone number and i can call you sunday.

alternately if you want to head to the east side next week in the evening you can drop it by and i can show you the tank.

if you want to save any frags for your tank when you get it going again i can babysit for you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts