The Reef Tank banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Retired Wanderer
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all. Coffee is on.

Doug my TV is on the west side so no glare. Also, these places are noise insulated so I can play music or movies pretty loud.

They hung a volunteer list for a down day at our factory, and there is only one name. We go from outside to a bejillion degrees up ten flights of stairs with hot oil. Outside is ten ladders in a row. Oh well, keeps me fit.

12 hour shift ahead. Have a nice day TRT !

Shark..but a friendly one
Top of the morning Bro, and to all our Friends around today's TRT Training Table gathering.......HAPPY SUNDAY!

Hot oil.....,.,10-ladders.....a bejillion degrees......volunteers? Shucks, wish I knew sooner, BUT I'M BUSY! 馃 :ROFLMAO:

THANKS for the GO-JUICE, and I'll add another pot to the table. Heading out early for some weekly shopping, and there'll be a grub stop in that mix......hankering some Flap Jakes n SOS.

So far a quiet day planned for this HOT Sunday.......no 'self invites' yet, but wouldn't bet the bank on that holding. PLAN-A is some fish steaks on the grill......Tuna, Yellowfin, is in hand, but shark and swordfish has also been requested. And thinking sausage w/pepper n onion subs has also been floated by the grub committee.

Hope the Sun is rising on a truly groovy day for All,
Hack

Super Moderator
Good mawnin鈥, Perry, Hack, and all of TRT!

Thanks for the coffee, guys! I鈥檒l offer up eggs sunny side over and pancakes. Local peaches to go on top.

Perry - Yikes! I hope you had some Gatorade popsicles to go along with that sizzlin鈥 job.

Hack -Once you get that grill going you will get folks there. Enjoy every single bit of it.

OK.......who, what, where? Ya know yer nosy Friends need this kind of information. Hope you Folks have a BLAST!
Hack
Yes I needed Bobbi and I enjoyed the concert! It was part of a summer music camp for brilliant high school musicians from all over the US. The camp is held at a local university. Tye last piece in the program was magnificent (Pines of Rome). The last movement culminated with some of the bass section in the balcony! The lucky audience sat within a HUGE wall of sound! Tympani, pipe organ, basses sawing away, low brass, the works! Too bad you weren鈥檛 there to experience it!

Lots of love and hugs and peace to everyone!

YES, wish I could have added THAT to my list of memories......BUT, thanks to you Cath, and that great description, ALL OF US can close our eyes, and enjoy it. THANK YOU!

There's something missing in some other forums I'm seeing........YES, there's some great information out there, and competition is tough fighting for the 'numbers'......but they're missing ^ THAT^. A sense you're a 'part of it, been there, walking through it WITH someone, someone to ask without wondering how it will be taken'. THAT is what makes our' site GREAT!
Hack

Administrator
Morning all, coffee on pre return to work Sunday morning. Temps creeping up to low 90s but better than 100+
Have a great day. Intruder at the store

Retired Wanderer
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Afternoon everyone. Wrapped up early at work. Not a whole lot of elevation changes or hot oil today. Just some PM's and ran out of work half day. We ran out of one component that is short nationwide, so there has been a lot of bigger projects going on. I am still not a rock and roll star at this gig, and I hope to survive my 90 days. Going to have a good attitude and play hard.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

Glad you got off early Perry, and hope relaxation awaited you.

We opted for a 'boring day' ourselves......after early morning shopping at NeverAgainMart, it turned into a lets just lounge in the pool and eat subs. I think I've just come in from dip #4, and find a Tuna sub in hand.
Of course we had contingencies in case folks stopped by, but if unused, there's always tomorrow.

Speaking of, Hack has a 2-day sleepless over scheduled for tomorrow and Tuesday.
And the weather looks like it'll be agreeable for such summer time fun.....a 2 week stretch of 90+/- under sunshine dominated skies.

Only real work accomplished today was buying the supplies and changing the sand in our pool filter, and making a recycling run down to the end of the neighborhood. Pretty much nada else.....and we're OK with THAT.
Hulya to All,
Hack
("Think I just made THAT WORD up, so help Yerselves to it.") 馃 馃榿

Administrator
Finally off work, not a bad day, it's only 90 ish. Gonna run get supplies in a while, just need to relax a bit first

Super Moderator
Hi, guys!

YES, wish I could have added THAT to my list of memories......BUT, thanks to you Cath, and that great description, ALL OF US can close our eyes, and enjoy it. THANK YOU!

There's something missing in some other forums I'm seeing........YES, there's some great information out there, and competition is tough fighting for the 'numbers'......but they're missing ^ THAT^. A sense you're a 'part of it, been there, walking through it WITH someone, someone to ask without wondering how it will be taken'. THAT is what makes our' site GREAT!
Hack
Thanks for your kind comments, Hack. I need to make a correction ... basses were not in the balcony, it was was trumpet section. The basses were on the stage, and each stroke of their bow represented the lumbering Roman Army. I do believe that the stage rumbled!

Morning all, coffee on pre return to work Sunday morning. Temps creeping up to low 90s but better than 100+
Have a great day. Intruder at the store View attachment 241566

What kind of moth is that?

Afternoon everyone. Wrapped up early at work. Not a whole lot of elevation changes or hot oil today. Just some PM's and ran out of work half day. We ran out of one component that is short nationwide, so there has been a lot of bigger projects going on. I am still not a rock and roll star at this gig, and I hope to survive my 90 days. Going to have a good attitude and play hard.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.
That鈥檚 the right attitude!

Oh boy, Hack. Back to back sleepless overs. I guess you have no fear when it comes to your wake-up time. Those youngin鈥檚 will be going to bed around that time.馃槀

Groovy evening for everyone!

Super Moderator
Glad you got off early Perry, and hope relaxation awaited you.

We opted for a 'boring day' ourselves......after early morning shopping at NeverAgainMart, it turned into a lets just lounge in the pool and eat subs. I think I've just come in from dip #4, and find a Tuna sub in hand.
Of course we had contingencies in case folks stopped by, but if unused, there's always tomorrow.

Speaking of, Hack has a 2-day sleepless over scheduled for tomorrow and Tuesday.
And the weather looks like it'll be agreeable for such summer time fun.....a 2 week stretch of 90+/- under sunshine dominated skies.

Only real work accomplished today was buying the supplies and changing the sand in our pool filter, and making a recycling run down to the end of the neighborhood. Pretty much nada else.....and we're OK with THAT.
Hulya to All,
Hack
("Think I just made THAT WORD up, so help Yerselves to it.") 馃 馃榿
I like your made up word. Sounds like something Al Pacino would say.

Administrator
No idea what species cath, could not get it to spread wings

1 - 11 of 11 Posts